Reviews for E Vedrai Scrito in Core: 'Tu eil mio Amore'
n00b-masta2112 chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
Wow. How dark and deliciously suspenseful. I loved reading this and I'd reccomend it to any FFVII lover. Can't wait for the sequal; keep it up! *favourites*
mon chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
Ooh, gruesome, but fascinating :-) I like your versions of all three of Tifa, Yuffie and Vincent here - such sweet complexity. Your descriptions about Chaos are visual, sharp, giving a tangible account of what happened. Melancholy, but adorable fic.
K4ndY chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
What can I say? Your story just blew me away, seriously. I just can't get enough of it. It's wonderfully well written; you've managed to capture the sheer horror of Vincent's condition like very few people out there have. Bravo! This is going on my favs. ;)
Lord Makura chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
really good ending!
TifaValentine99 chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
i think you are crazy...
ichinanahachi chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Sorry I haven’t review by chapters but I've read it from the beginning and loved it! So this was actually the prequel and your real motive for the main story was to pair Vincent and Cloud…not really my cup of tea though. But I like this one as it is. Not all story ends up “happily ever after” so I kind of like how it ended, it was bittersweet. Good luck on your next story. I’m a vinti fan so hopefully you’ll write another fic with the two paired up.
RedSeraph chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
::comforts poor Vinny:: Great story!
Hana chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
I like this. I'm curious to how this is going to end. Poor Vincent...and Tifa's going to die! NO!
Lord Makura chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
OMG not tifa...
Jenova's Fifth chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
Hey, just a quick review (compared to my other, longer ones.)

I love the way you describe the objects, places and people in the story. The plotline is dark and it just turned really, really morbid, the way I like it! Everyone is in-character, what with the circumstances and such, and there's a lot of blood, which shows (to me, anyways) that you arent too squeamish to write about this stuff if you want to. That's good.

Honestly, screw what Flame Rising said, you write beautifully and I WANT TO SEE MORE! So keep writing, 'kay?
Redwood chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
XD Oh heck, insane killer Vinnie! ::huggles:: Great fic!
Qween of the Damned chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
AH! I hate cliffhangers! Why? *Half laughs, half sobs* Please update!
Shirox chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
That was... unexpected! O.o I'm totaly surprised. Damn this fic is really dark. This chapter made me kind of sad, i don't know:/ Poor Vinc, killed Yuffie ;(
Lord Makura chapter 5 . 3/10/2007
OMG this can't be true!
Lord Makura chapter 4 . 3/8/2007
kinda hard to follow but really good in a way!