Reviews for The Forgotten Power
Lizardphobia chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
This was really really great. I liked that they mended their friendship in the end. That's the one good thing out of it.

I must admit I'm really sad she didn't end up with Jason, but it would have been wrong to. I thought the ending came up beautifully, and now that I think about it, it couldn't have ended any other way.

Wonderfully written. And I loved the plot. Thanks for taking us on this incredible ride. :)
Lizardphobia chapter 17 . 12/5/2016
"You and I had something really special, but it was still just a teenage fling. It wasn't something to build a life on."

Oh my gosh. Thank youuuuu for writing that line.
Lizardphobia chapter 16 . 12/5/2016
Arghhh. Brilliant!
Lizardphobia chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
Ahhhh! So that's why only the three of them remember. And why they were all found at different times of their lives. Because that's who they were when they last left the battle. It's all coming together now. You, my dear, are absolutely brilliant!
Lizardphobia chapter 14 . 12/5/2016
Oh my goshhhh. This is fantastic!

I loved that Jason saw himself as he really was!
Lizardphobia chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
I really liked Justin's statement about how the breakup with Tommy wasn't the "be all end all". It's mature, and provides a perspective that seems to be lacking in how Kim's been viewing things. She seems to be living in the past, and as the story progresses, I'm glad you're gradually developing her character as well as developing the plot.
Lizardphobia chapter 12 . 12/5/2016
It's almost as if Tommy and Jason have switched personalities haha. It's a bit disconcerting, and I honestly cannot wait to read more.

I like the slight resentment you wrote Justin to have towards Billy. It would make sense, and Justin was really young when he became a ranger, it's quite clear that he must have felt that way at some point.
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 12/5/2016
Oh noooooooooooooo. I loved her with Jason!

But I can see how this fight was long in coming. I'm also not quite used to seeing Jason this way. I suppose without being team leader of the power rangers, he might have turned out very differently.
Lizardphobia chapter 10 . 12/5/2016
*slaps head* Jeeze. I totally forgot you mentioned there was a morpher but no power coin. I feel a little silly for wondering whose power coin it was earlier now. *blush*
Lizardphobia chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
Thank the stars for Billy Cranston!
Lizardphobia chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
Oh my gosh! I finally understand the Justin angle. And this is giving me goosebumps!
Lizardphobia chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
I love the time jump. The difference in time where Tommy and Kimberly found themselves in were brilliant, in my opinion.

I also love how the little change in their past led to Billy working on some theory that just might get Kim and Tommy back to the reality that we all know and love.
Lizardphobia chapter 6 . 12/5/2016
You got a point there about Tommy remembering Jason's style and moves. Though if my two cents are worth anything, Jason's got a cooler head, and I read something another reviewer mentioned, that Jase is physically stronger. I suppose if match would drag on, Jason would probably win because of strength and stamina.

I'm absolutely loving the direction this story is taking. Really really loving it.
Lizardphobia chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
Gripping stuff. I'm dying to find out about the vanished Command Center and the newly-found power coin. I wonder who's it is.

Thank goodness for Billy! It's funny though how the most logical one of them all would believe her almost preposterous story, but in a way, it does make the most sense, seeing that she does have physical evidence of that alternate reality she's claiming to be a part of.

Great job writing her tortured views on Tommy. I like the Jason angle, and I wonder who he is to her in this new reality she's found herself part of.
Lizardphobia chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Ooooh. The plot thickens!