Reviews for The Forgotten Power
Corianna15 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
That was a very inventive and we'll written story. I enjoyed it very much.
Corianna15 chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Very interesting!
jade jamse oliver chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
hey what is the youtube video called
MegaSilver chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
Wow. That was just an incredible idea. A little quick in some places and the use of italics could help clarify which are thoughts and which are occurrences and which are past and which are present events, but those are minor gripes. GOOD JOB.
MegaSilver chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Loving the story already! I'll definitely read it to the end. And yes, I tend to agree with you: Tommy could beat Jason if the two were matched without Jason remembering Tommy's moves. Otherwise it's a draw: Tommy has more profound skills and fancier moves but Jason is physically stronger.

The only fault I can find in your writing is that it moves a little fast at some points. You could use with a few extra paragraph breaks: this would help your reader to pause every now and then (the eye is lazily attracted to empty white space, and this can help to slow down the pace at which one reads).
Quetzalcoatls chapter 19 . 10/21/2010
….-_- and here i was just waiting for them to come up with some grand scheam and restore the future and you go and do THAT….Bum : P it was good though -
The Violent Tomboy chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
...wow...what a story...

Yes, I was totally expecting it to be some evil plot. The twist you gave was just...well...screwed my brain a bit.

I do ship Tommy/Kim, but I still like the way you handled at the ending. You're a very good author.
Winter-Hale chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
Billy's name is Cranston just letting you know... i read some chapters of this story years ago and im so happy that i found it again! it is amazing :)
red neo ranger chapter 18 . 1/13/2009
very god love this
dtm666 chapter 18 . 12/17/2008
Gotta say, I was touched.

Seldom few stories I read tend to keep me going for the long haul, but I actually enjoyed this one enough to stick around until the end. I particularly liked how you didn't attempt to implement a "reset button" of sorts to return things to the way they were, which is what most stories of this ilk might do.

Kudos. Hope to read more goodness like this soon.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 18 . 12/7/2008
Then it was Kim's turn on the beam and they paused the conversation to watch her.

She came first.

That part left me,'o'. Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 17 . 12/7/2008
Great work.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 16 . 12/7/2008
Great work, Original doesn't cover it.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 15 . 12/7/2008