Reviews for Sentimental
PL-LovesDAandSPNForever946 chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
This is an amazing story and I was hoping that you could please finish it. It is already a fav of mine and I can't believe it's not finish. I really have to know what happens with Max and Alec. So if you could please update soon that would be great!
Biteme chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
DO UPDATE
alliekiwi chapter 8 . 8/2/2009
I've really enjoyed this story, especially the bit about the chocolate bars. I suppose it's unlikely you'll continue this now, but at least the final scene there is an okay spot to finish.
tardislove chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Gah! Ok so I know its been like a year since you updated this but hopefully your reading this 'cause I think that you should definately finish this story. I love how you've been developing the MaxAlec friendship first, So yeah... I hope that you keep going.
Willow-98 chapter 8 . 5/6/2008
I know that it's been a few months since the last update, but I really hope you finish this. It's really good )

~Willow
src13 chapter 8 . 9/11/2007
Glad Max finally is coming clean with Logan (and Alec). Can't wait for the next chapter!
RchHghr chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Another great chapter.
RchHghr chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Great chapter. I love it.
Erkith chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
Have you ever had a guy cook you dinner AFTER you break up with him? God, do I ever need to take notes from you if you have... lol I could never make mine that pretty.
Mahine chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
NO! She followed him...what a total dumbass!

Maybe Logans going to go all Psycho on her and do an "If I can't have you, no one can" Number.

I wait with Itchy feet for your next update!
Faith StClaire chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
loving this story so much
badwolfstardis chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Max and Alec! Yay! Update soon! Can't wait!
Duffster21 chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
ok

i read it and i like it

that good enough for you

oh yeah try and update sooner please

i swear i was halfway from abondoning this story alltogether
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
Great story!
opalshine chapter 7 . 9/3/2007
OMG IM LIKE TOTALY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY

ITS GOING ON MY FAVOURITES!

PLEASE UPDATE