Reviews for Riding the Waves
Mr.dadik chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Well it was quite nice I like it
death chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
you are one sick fuck
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
that...almost made me cry. i like the ongoing beach/water motif. it's pretty and, at the end, depressing. all through the dream she was crying and when she finally woke no one was there.

that /gotta/ be the worst.

loved it. perfect mix of angst in there

~Evelynn
Mystic KiBender chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow so very sad and yet beautiful at the same time, definately a tear jerker and sob worthy. one of your comments said Kh yuri was underdemeciated (lol) but i like to take a step further and say yuri OVERALL is underaprecaited and everthing we do to wage war on the yoai meance helps. Keep fighting the good fight!
Palistus chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very good
Ironic-Sarcasm chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
This is beautiful! Poor Kairi!

Hmm.. Kairi looks different in this fanfiction? Black hair brown eyes? Hmm?
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
you should make a sequel! its so cute!)
Renafangirl2021 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was really beautiful. I haven't really seen alot of this pairing around. (It's the only pairing I like with Kairi) You worded it so nicely. I really enjoyed it.
ace chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I like it has enough yuri flavor to keep someone drawn in not overly explicit (being too explicit sorta just makes any storyline pointless imo) which makes it good b/c im still interested in reading more _
burned out from exhaustion chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Aww _ Very cute. I liked how Kairi finally felt whole when she was with Namine.

*favorites*
atreriaestus chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I like this fanfic very well. These two are one of my favorite pairings and undeniably my favorite yuri pairing, and you did them great justice. I love how the sex wasn't just ... sex. It was poetic and beautiful.

Good job.
SPRACE's Illegitimate Child chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
that was SO cute! i loved it! it didnt need the sex it was so cute without it! thats not saying that Yuri is bad. on the contrary, i love it!

you should write more!
The Black Winged Angel chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Very well written, and a great story. Keep up the good work
Hezamiha chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
I will summon Tinkerbell and you won't get a scratch on me! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well, I would summon Tink, if I didn't adore your story. Your soul is beautiful, and your words are, too. So, keep writing Namine/Kairi Fics. I wanna read them all!

My score for you is 110/100!

Review my story. (You'll prolly hate it though.)
lunateix chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Nice story, I was itching to find a KairiXNamine pairing tonight