Reviews for What She Is
Lollimint chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
I think this is really good. Well done :)
leppaberry chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wow, that was so wierd and creepy. Very well written too!
InvaderZaz chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Whoah. Prof. Membrane's a pshyco.
TheCrazyGirlYouWishYouNeverMet chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Awesomeness!

And you may wanna know, there's actually an unfinished episode that was going to say how dib wasn't a real human but his fathers creation. I don't think there was an actual script yet though, so this made that soo much more...

As I said,

AWESOMENESS
queenfrogge78 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
it is woth your time plzz
Zantor7 chapter 2 . 3/31/2007
I think it's a good idea for a sequel, because in a away Zim is immortal too...
Ri2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Wow. So...that's why she plays the game day and night. To forget.

She should murder Membrane. Yes, yes she should.

I see no reason not to write a sequel if you think you can do it.
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
This was neat. I'd like to see a sequal.

Unfortunately for me it seems as though the Dib-clone idea isn't original. Oh well. I'll still write the fic anyway.

I'm putting you on Author Alert, so when and f you make a sequal to this, I'll know.

'Til next time!
avatarjk137 chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Hmm... on the one hand, this is beautifully written. You are... an awesome writer, plainly put. On the other hand, I'm not generally a big ZaGR fan, so I'm not sure if I would recommend a sequel. Actually, I would. This fic shows good enough writing to overcome the ZaGR factor for me. Do that sequel when you get a chance.
Invader Johnny chapter 2 . 3/10/2007
Well something you should know is that I AM Mexican!

Second I KNEW Gaz would find out about the clone thing, its a well known fact that Dib wwas gonna find out that Prof. Membrane created him and we can accept the same thing from Gaz.

Well since ya DID ask, maybe you SHOULD write a ZAGR, I like those fics and because Zim and Gaz are tied for my favorite character of th show.

Finally if ya care, please check out MY ZAGR.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
So, most Humans were born retarded after the 21st century because of all the drug usage and other hereditary STDs passed around?

Heh, a nice little explanation as to why no one noticed Zim's an alien in the series, indeed Dib and Gaz got lucky that Prof. Membrane IS sligthly more intelligent than most Humans.

Well I take it that whatever Gaz is gonna find in her dad's lab is gonna be shocking, and I THINK I have a perfect idea of what she's about to discover.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.