Reviews for The Second Year
tcrpgfan chapter 16 . 4/5/2008
Good fic. Loved dark with his smarmy-ass attitude and charms. Pacing could have been upped but the picture itself was immaculate.
fantasymask chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
One more thing, perhaps you should put this under Romance/Angst?
fantasymask chapter 16 . 5/16/2007
Good job and well done.
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
All good things must come to an end eh? Thanks for the wonderful story and all the time you must have put in to write it. I'm with the guy who reviewed before, I sure hope someday you decide to do a year 3.

This chapter definately had some "aw" moments, like Dark falling for Nabooru. I don't know why, but again the Dark vs Zelda interaction is most amusing. Something about Dark being so like Link but not him puts an interesting spin on their interactions.

Nice to see a nice sweet reunion for our main two: and the hint for the future is most interesting. Link with daughters, lol!
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
good ending!
maximushyrule chapter 16 . 5/10/2007
awesome! i can't wait until you do the third year. i know that link and zelda will be able to manage twins
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
More awesomeness! :)

The level of despair from both Link and Zelda is absolutely heart-breaking, even though he managed to banish it by spending time with the Gerudo's, it's completly apparent from both.

Also, it's hard not to get attached to Dark Link, even though he can be a real jerk, ( him getting knocked to the ground by Link is a pretty funny scene to picture, and satisfying after what Dark just said to Zelda )It's very easy to pick up on his feelings of despair at his situation. Also heart-breaking.

That ending scene with Zelda being comforted by Epona is very beautiful to picture though. What a nice horse. :)
maximushyrule chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
i cant wait to see what zelda does. maybe she'll take him back to the tree house in kokiri forest. anyway, i hope you update soon. i like this story.
maximushyrule chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
awesome! i'm glad ha you update soon. i really like this story.
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 14 . 5/3/2007
This was a really enjoyable chapter:

Bang on characterization of Nabooru: ultimately a good person, but still ammoral to a certain degree. She still had that "bad girl" aspect to fitting of a Gerudo. Very nicely done.

Dark Link: He certainly lived up to his name this chapter. I think it was brilliant how you had him raised by the Gerudos, his manner is strikingly similar to theirs'. And his lack of innocence around girls is perfectly understandable considering he grew up in essentially a harem. It's actually kind of funny using that to contrast him with Link.

His interaction with Zelda was not suprising: he was a total jerk. It came across as he sabotaged Link's reunion with Zelda on purpose. That raises the question "why"? And what will become of Dark if Link happily reconciles with Zelda? Definately intriguing.

Link and Zelda's characterization was perfect as usual: Link as usual is at his best when he has a purpose. Zelda is trying to repair the damage. Good stuff.
maximushyrule chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
i really enjoy this story. update soon
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
Wow. Dark Link. I totally didn't expect to see him here..but it works. If the real Link is going to deal with his own internal "darkness", because of his situation the timing seems particularily appropriate.

I liked your background on Dark Link..treating him as a real person, not merely a dark apparition. Definately looking forward to hopefully more interaction with him and Link. ( and I would LOVE to see how Zelda reacts to him, heh. :) )
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
Wow. That was a really depressing chapter, excellently written of course, but sad.

Nice to see Zelda take some initiative to go find him...we really haven't seen too much of that side of her of late, and it's great to see it.

You've got this reader on the edge of her seat. :)
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
really good.
UltSpideyfan83 chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Another solid chapter, the misunderstanding is heart-breaking.

Especially from Link, his innocence of heart would have made it all the worse.

"Unhand My Lady, or die by my sword." Best line ever. :)

Nice to see that prince reminded of who Link is.