Reviews for Step by step
Sandy chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love Ranma, and I like your story. You said that you are French ? No need to worry about this. Your style is quite good ! Well, thank you for this story, I look for RanmaxAkane' stories but I could not find good stories. I hope that you will keep writing, therefore I will be able to read more of your stories ! Goodbye :)
Arlome chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
This story is really cute! Some grammer mistakes need to be fixed, but it's very nice:)Keep it up!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
aw,that's sad..

Akane has no clue what he was dreaming about...her.

Keep the stories on coming,so cute!
nihongoneko chapter 10 . 8/14/2008
Aww. This was such a sad perspective on Akane and Ranma's relationship. But it was still written really well. You can just FEEL the emotion, the hurt. I didn't mind that it was short, because it was so good. :) Really. :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
nihongoneko chapter 9 . 8/14/2008
Great chapter, though short. I liked how Akane seemed to contradict her opinions of Ranma a lot. It made it seem very sweet. Yes, I can feel the complexity of Akane's emotions- that's what makes it so good. :) Despite what you said, your English is still very good. :) Thanks for thanking me. But really, reading your fanfiction is no burden at all. I enjoy it a lot. :)

sincerely, nihongoneko
xxarmisteadxx chapter 10 . 8/6/2008
aw...Ranma should really stop teasing Akane...

good job! :))
xxarmisteadxx chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
it's not pointless! hehe! i like it! ur good at writing RanmaXAkane! Keep it up! and i'll read more! :)
xxarmisteadxx chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
oh! i remember this part! hehe! :D
xxarmisteadxx chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
i like this one! you really showed the true RANMA and AKANE! thanks! :))
xxarmisteadxx chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
i like this so much! hehe! :))
xxarmisteadxx chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
uwa! This is so cute! nya! I'll read more!
Miyopiyo chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
This one was sad, but I still liked it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Miyopiyo chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
This one's heart-touching; a very creative idea. It's the first one I've read that deals with Akane and her mother.

Beautiful.

Miyopiyo chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Aww, this one made me laugh; it was really cute.

Guess who

(Hannahkimi)
Miyopiyo chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
...Not on my "Fav's" list, but the idea was good.