Reviews for Music To Live By
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I thought this was totally perfect! I love your song choices (definitely Dean's taste in music) and you have Sam's psyche spot-on, in my opinion. Just flawless angst. It made me smile (and want to cry). If that's wrong, I apologize. I might not really be sorry though... XD Great piece!
xsilicax chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I really enjoyed this but I can't put my finger on what made it special for me.

I think it's probably because you can hear a song and it takes you back to a place and a time and Sam equates rock with family. And maybe partly because you never can escape family, it will always be a part of you..

Anyways, I really enjoyed it!

Cathy.
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
love it. love the soundtrack to this show too.
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Lines I especially enjoyed:

"He turned to Dean for a translation, but it seemed his brother was no longer reading the same book as his family, let alone the right page."

"Working together in silence, their fingers occasionally collided as they would when they prepared for a hunt."

"Dean, with his rose tinted Sammy Specks, stubbornly clung to the delusion that Sam was still twelve, and thus was incapable of putting two and two together and coming up with four."

I'm especially fond of oblique mentions of the Winchesters' pasts, so I loved the reference to Messandra. I also really liked the contents of the envelope.
DetacheAngel777 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This was amazing. Adding this to my favs.
lostone10 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Great story, I think you were right on with both of the boys.

Hey...Where did Dean come up with that kind of money? That is probably the only thing that seemed a little off. 4-5,0...that I could buy. But 9,500. seemed a little much. But really other than that loved it!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was sweet - I could just picture it happening that way. Nicely written :)