Reviews for Catalyst
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
?
Washo chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Huh. That was, indeed, something incredible. Thank you.
hyj chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
kill me. ill give you 24324$
hyj chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
this is fuck
jade-song chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was amazingly wow. I don't know how else to put it. It was just greatly done.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
stc us the siglas for? a comic?

turning straight characters gay in a fanfiction and suceed in making it look realistic is TRERRIBLY HARD,that's why I'll never try to do it thought I did enjoy reading this
llewellyn-the-curious chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was so well written, I can't stand how short it was! ;_; They were wonderfully in character, it was a great pleasure reading this! Thank you!
gedatsu-kitteh chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
first, i want to thank you for being one of the ONLY competent Sonic writers out there, and secondly this story was absolutely brilliant. i've written something similar (but it involved Zim and Dib, an entirely different fandom).

there's just something about rivalry/hatred(or strong dislike) that absolutely facinates me. It roots the two so deeply inside each other that they are inseparable; they need each other; they're soul-mates. so if they do not hate and they are not adversaries; they are not friends because they cannot stand each other; they do not love because it's too intimate for them- it's too close. so what are they? i love how knuckles answers Sonic's question: "nothing." because how else could you describe it?

whats funny is that SO many other pairings remind me of Sonic and Knuckles... Sasuke and Naruto, Zim and Dib, Leo and Raph, Raito and L, Cartman and Kyle etc. interesting isn't it?
I love this chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Honestly, this is wonderful.

Heh, this is actually my favorite paring. -even though I have no clue on what this show is about I've only seen random clipits on the show;;-

But yeah, I do my fair share of -dare I say it- lurking around fanfiction and you by far are an brilliant writer.

Thank-you.
Kibble chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
God, I miss STC.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
That was awesome, well written, and I loved it. :D We need more Sonic/Knux
ForeignSin chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I don't really know what STC means; I suck at abriviations. BUT! I do know I liked this and Iactually liked the ending. It was simple, clean cut, and got a point doesn with out exact meaning. That make any sense? LoL

My only thing was is in the line:

"Though how he could ever have guessed (who) anyone would take the news" I think the who was suppoused to be how. But I also might be reading it wrong.

Eitherway! I thought you did a beautiful decribing everything and both characters were written so well Don't be so hard on yourself. *hug*
Nigromante chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Just followed you from Deviantart and I keep loving your stuff as usual. Nice one. Dark just as I like it! Just read Debts...I'm off to review it too, for it's as cool as this one.

I really hoped there was another chapter from this one. It just popped in my mind.
Space Kase chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Ma'am...You never fail to amaze me. Your art, your writings, th-they're all just gorgeous and the characterization here and the descriptions and the...just...Oh God, I'm rambling. ;

But yeah. Not familiar with STC, but I love how ya wrote the furballs here. Knuckles is so Knuckles, and Sonic is so Sonic, and their relationship, here, is amazing, as well. Everything behind them is so straightforward, and so primal, but at the same time, NOT. I like this, I really do. Not often that someone explores that "Lust Without a Romantic Relationship" thing. Keep up the good work!
RedFox chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
As a pretty straight guy (though quite open-minded), I usually find same-sex romantic fiction at least slightly uncomfortable. It has to be handled by a master for me to enjoy it. A master, like, say, Ang Lee. Or Orin.

What particularly struck me about this one was the Faulkner-esque stream-of-conciousness ramblings that are so ultimately soul-bearing for these characters. It's a strange, incompatible pairing you propose, and one that might indeed lead to a violent encounter like this. Somehow, this is more believable than your poolside drunk fic. The raw, angry, pure passion... just seems like it's pretty much the most plausible way that this could happen. The awkward aftermath is great, too.

Beautiful, colorful, and bizarrely erotic; another undisputable success to yet again remind me why I've kept you on my author alert list. Well done. Keep the up the fantastic work.

(P.S.: Added you on AIM [from your DevArt]; hope to catch you on sometime.)