Reviews for Shampoo
VioletMarauder chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I should NOT have taken a sip of coffee just as Shape was announcing his new career plans!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Priceless xD 3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I am never going to be able to read another of your fanfictions again without imagining them as these sorts of characters. Thanks for making me look like an idiot, laughing my head off.

On a lighter note, brilliant storyline and the quotes that could come from it are just amazing. I love your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Snape? More attractive than Sirius Black? BLASPHEMY.
Heksy chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
*giggle* bengal tigers? hahaha
Milirin chapter 10 . 4/12/2012
Yes, you were utterly and incurably insane when you wrote this, but my god! it's the damn funniest thing I've ever read! bloody fantastic!
Autumn Skyie chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
*Blinks* So much randomness... *Blinks*
aryllia chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
You know, usually when I come across so completely random fics like this one, they start out good and then sort of deteriorate into some vague plotless mush.

I have to say that I'm quite impressed by how this DIDN'T turn out that way. Snape is quite badass when he's going solo. Maybe if he had started a third fraction in canon the whole series would have ended earlier and less messy? (or it would have turned everything into an even more complicated Celtic knot than it already was)

Either way, I the last three chapters were, IMHO, the best. Though for some reason, Snape turning into a dark-ish version of Lockman turned out to be High Octane Nightmare Fuel to me *shudder*. I can't even begin to imagine the man in cream coloured robes.

"Look at me! I'm a pretty pony!"

... Yes. Like Draco said "Harry makes a pretty good pony."
aryllia chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
The scary part? A great deal of the female professors are old enough to be his mother.
Quite generously chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
This is a parody of everything beautiful and you just made everything more beautiful. I congratulate you generously.
Miravisu chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
LOL! If only it had gone down like this in the movies ;D
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
Overall I LOVE this fan-fic and I feel compelled to try to list all of the things that I enjoyed so much about it. I love how Harry got a TRUE happily ever after! Sirius didn't die needlessly, and neither did Lupin, Tonks, and countless others. I love how it is implied that Draco and Hermione will somehow end up together, since I've recently been turned into a Draco and Hermione shipper. I also love how the shampoo enabled Severus to take control of his life and become his own person, as opposed to being everyone else's pawn. I'm a HUGE Snape fan-girl and probably always will be. I always knew that he had the potential to be handsome. xD Anyway, I loved all of the humor in this quirky and fun fan-fic and would totally and gladly read (and review!)a sequel, should you ever choose to write one. Umm... the only thing I may offer up as a complaint is that I didn't approve of the student teacher relations that were implied and mentioned throughout. Maybe it should be added in the disclaimer that these were just part of the story and aren't condoned in real life and shouldn't be attempted? Just in case someone reads this and takes it too literally/gets the wrong idea... Anyway, I'm probably taking that aspect of the fic too seriously ao I'm gonna' end this review now.
vacantaccount000 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
That's hilarious :D
SparrowSova chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for inducing fits of mad laughter!

I really want to write you a 'well rounded critique', as it asks, but I can't fault your writing, story or characterization.

Yes, the characters are all behaving absurdly out of character, but in an oddly believable way. "That's far too orange for your skin tone," - completely cracked me up!

Great story, very funny writing - I'll make sure to read the rest of your works. Thanks for a great laugh!
Sheri Contrary chapter 10 . 7/20/2011