Reviews for Shampoo
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
Overall I LOVE this fan-fic and I feel compelled to try to list all of the things that I enjoyed so much about it. I love how Harry got a TRUE happily ever after! Sirius didn't die needlessly, and neither did Lupin, Tonks, and countless others. I love how it is implied that Draco and Hermione will somehow end up together, since I've recently been turned into a Draco and Hermione shipper. I also love how the shampoo enabled Severus to take control of his life and become his own person, as opposed to being everyone else's pawn. I'm a HUGE Snape fan-girl and probably always will be. I always knew that he had the potential to be handsome. xD Anyway, I loved all of the humor in this quirky and fun fan-fic and would totally and gladly read (and review!)a sequel, should you ever choose to write one. Umm... the only thing I may offer up as a complaint is that I didn't approve of the student teacher relations that were implied and mentioned throughout. Maybe it should be added in the disclaimer that these were just part of the story and aren't condoned in real life and shouldn't be attempted? Just in case someone reads this and takes it too literally/gets the wrong idea... Anyway, I'm probably taking that aspect of the fic too seriously ao I'm gonna' end this review now.
vacantaccount000 chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
That's hilarious :D
SparrowSova chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Thank you for inducing fits of mad laughter!

I really want to write you a 'well rounded critique', as it asks, but I can't fault your writing, story or characterization.

Yes, the characters are all behaving absurdly out of character, but in an oddly believable way. "That's far too orange for your skin tone," - completely cracked me up!

Great story, very funny writing - I'll make sure to read the rest of your works. Thanks for a great laugh!
Sheri Contrary chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
*giggle* Great fic!
Sheri Contrary chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Moldemort and Bumblebore. Are you TRYING to make me pee in my pants? My children, who are more or less grown, think their mother is a lunatic for laughing so hard at something she's reading. )
Sheri Contrary chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Hehe. Love the lip gloss scene. "I despise nuts." *giggle*
jesslovessmiles chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
OMG! I fucking love this :D
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Another hilarious chapter, Cheryl...you are such a good writer! Write on!
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Just loved the scene between Draco and his mother...them running off to owl Lucius and Narcissa throwing hexes at her son. Hehe.
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Youth really was wasted on the young. *~*~*~* (George Bernard Shaw) OMG...I say this ALL THE TIME! And it is soooooooo true! Damn young people!

And...just so you know...you've got me laughing almost hysterically. ) Thanks for the morning giggle!
VampireFreak chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
That was sooooo freaking awesome! Best candid ever! :)
love-not-fight chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
WTF? That is the weirdest fanfic ice EVER read. I think u were insane when u wrote it. But, I love it regardless! It definitely brightened my day! :)
Comesailaway27 chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Oh my! I laughed constantly! There is now tea all over my keyboard! I always thought the story seemed a bit dragged out... and of course it would take Snape embracing his inner sex god to wrap it up :)
JuliaJamboree chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I read this and I just about died from laughing so hard. I've poked around through your older stuff, but I'm not a big Draco/Hermione shipper, so I usually skip over those. This time, though, I couldn't resist, and it was, like everything you write, utterly fantastic. :D
lolz chapter 2 . 1/19/2011