Reviews for Shampoo
Sheri Contrary chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Moldemort and Bumblebore. Are you TRYING to make me pee in my pants? My children, who are more or less grown, think their mother is a lunatic for laughing so hard at something she's reading. )
Sheri Contrary chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Hehe. Love the lip gloss scene. "I despise nuts." *giggle*
jesslovessmiles chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
OMG! I fucking love this :D
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Another hilarious chapter, Cheryl...you are such a good writer! Write on!
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Just loved the scene between Draco and his mother...them running off to owl Lucius and Narcissa throwing hexes at her son. Hehe.
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Youth really was wasted on the young. *~*~*~* (George Bernard Shaw) OMG...I say this ALL THE TIME! And it is soooooooo true! Damn young people!

And...just so you know...you've got me laughing almost hysterically. ) Thanks for the morning giggle!
VampireFreak chapter 10 . 5/28/2011
That was sooooo freaking awesome! Best candid ever! :)
love-not-fight chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
WTF? That is the weirdest fanfic ice EVER read. I think u were insane when u wrote it. But, I love it regardless! It definitely brightened my day! :)
Comesailaway27 chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Oh my! I laughed constantly! There is now tea all over my keyboard! I always thought the story seemed a bit dragged out... and of course it would take Snape embracing his inner sex god to wrap it up :)
JuliaJamboree chapter 10 . 3/6/2011
I read this and I just about died from laughing so hard. I've poked around through your older stuff, but I'm not a big Draco/Hermione shipper, so I usually skip over those. This time, though, I couldn't resist, and it was, like everything you write, utterly fantastic. :D
lolz chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
LOLZ
CarysPendragon chapter 10 . 11/24/2010
There are no words.

but here are a few anyway: FREAKING HILARIOUS! XD
NorwayDream chapter 10 . 11/22/2010
Ha, ha. I don't know how many times I'v read this. It's SO funny! I showed it to my friend today, and she loved it as well.

I like your writing, not that I'm a verry big Drarry fan, but whatever (;
SamHAS chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
WHATEVER YOU WERE SMOKING WHEN YOU WROTE THIS- I WANT SOME!

FUNNY!

;-*

*KISSES*
Tania Salazar chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
I loved this!

it was such a great story...

well... to be honest, it wasnt great, it was a crazy, illogical thing, and every action of the characters (maybe excepting when Snape tells Harry that he has always been manipulated by Dumbledore) makes no sense at all, but i think that is precisely the reason that i liked it so much!

I dont think ive ever laughed so much while reading..

Keep the Good Work! :D