Reviews for Shampoo
Sarah chapter 10 . 10/12/2010
Will you marry me and have IVF'ed babies with me?

since we're both girls xD

On a more serious note: your stories are amazing. I enjoy reading them so very, very much.

You and your storytelling are one of the few things that can make Harry Potter even better.

Just: thank you
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
MY. BRAIN. IS. BLOWN. THAT IS SO FRIKKIN SPECTACULARLY FUNNY AND WONDERFUL IT NEED TO BE IN ALL CAPS! LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF OVER HERE. HAHAHA! plop. Ooops. That wasn't supposed to be literal. Ah well. I'm going to go retrieve my head now and then read more of your fanfiction. :)
MooseWoodson chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Oh. My. Goodness! I could not stop laughing! This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read! But it's too funny! Lmao!
OCQueen chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
LOVE.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2010
Omfucking absolute crackfic YAY
Mariel Nightstalker chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
I had taken a sip of my tea and nearly spat it all over my screen when I read:

What the hell were Potter and Weasley thinking? It was well rumored that the two little homos hadn't even snogged Ms. Granger, much less wrapped their hands around the two melons staring Severus in the face at the moment.

Something about Snape calling them 'homos' is hilarious. Excellent choice of words :D
silver-writer chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
I once read a button that said "Neville would have got it done in 4 books"...

well, apparantly if you give Snape a bottle of shampoo, he can get it done in less than a semester.

this is the funniest parody fanfic I've ever read, and you are awesome for writing it.
lovebird17 chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
Haha! The things shampoo can cause! Hilarious!
Angelpoppet chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Above rules apply to Hogwarts staff, as well. That includes you, Filch. OMG I nearly fell off my chair!
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
OMG Much LOLin! This looks like being a seriosuly funny story!
StranglyxBeautiful chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
Buahahahaha, this is the best crack fic ever!
NatureSauvage chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Okay this is the funniest thing I had read in quite a while.

This is so, so ridiculous, I like your vain Snape and Hermione bickering with Draco. And chime playing Snape. And groupie McGonagal. Oh, Pansy jumping from the urn and Harry the prancing pony.

Hell I snorted all the time I read this, my boyfriend actually think I am crazy.
Erica chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
i know this is an older story but i figured you would probably still like reviews..this was highly entertaining best story i've read in awhile :-)
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
"Although the next time he found himself hanging out under an invisibility cloak with Hermione waiting for someone to show up and kill a hippogriff, he’d put the time to much better use than previously..."

Bwahahah!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Rereading this in hopes of getting somewhat Christmas-y spirit. I've been feeling far too Grinchy.

This line "He thrashed like an impaled shark for a moment, but gradually relaxed under her passionate onslaught" made me laugh out loud. What an image!

I do love this crack Christmas story. I don't remember if Hermione ever gets any, but jeez - the poor thing.

xoxo