Reviews for Shampoo
ardsmair chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
really!great story! god! i laughed so hard sometimes! all total ooc but it's a damm good story! and i love your draco!

love ardsmair
Markitdownb4itsstruck chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
"Look at me, I'm a pretty pony! whinny whinny" THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY. you are REALLY FUNNY. I found myself collapsing in laughter. I thought this was over? I guess not.
Isaboo chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
fanfrickintastic! loved it! brilliant chapter, hilarious!
iloveyoutoo chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
totally hysterical. really quite wonderful, thank you
LunaSky chapter 10 . 3/23/2007

bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
wonderful! you and i clearly have the exact same sense of humor
ProtegoNox chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
hahaha! I love Snape and his multicoloured robes! :D
Markitdownb4itsstruck chapter 7 . 3/22/2007
i am so disturbed with the thought of snape getting women! AAH. i can't control my shivers. however, you're doing a good job. however, i do wonder about that er... charting thing hermione's got going. it doesn't seem like the kind of thing she would do. was that just for her to justify kissing snape? hm.
ken chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
thats so awesome

such a cool story~!
King Tad chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Les Dowich chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
That was different! I had to laugh, it was very funny and well written. Snape as a sex god, why not? Thank you for a well presented and entertaining piece.
LunaSky chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
So it's in this format now?

I was wondering when it was going to happen... :)

Orwhatwehave chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Ok... I read about half of this but had to stop... its too incredibly random and all the characters are completely OOC. This isnt my sort of ship anyway... I can't even work out what ship it is. Aside from all that, this is hilarious and pure brilliance and you should definitely keep writing others- just because this isnt my style doesnt mean dozens of others wont love it. This is really good! (Sorry if I'm contradicting myself) Oh, and love the idea,

Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
VERY WELL DONE! I enjoyed it very much!
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
This story was so awesomely funny! I loved it! My parents kept looking over at me when I would giggle or totally burst out laughing. This story was priceless, and I love the oneshot format. From Snape's shampoo to the Bengal Tiger security force, it was some story. It was the second best Romance/Humor I've ever read, and you even managed to make everyone funny at some point, quite a feat. Please write more stories.

147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »