Reviews for Loose Lips Sink Ships
Type your review here...
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Yo the ending was crazy yo. Great 1 shot
di-note-so chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Ok, not gonna lie, the twist at the end gave me horrible mental pictures. But your writing style was fantastic!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
hawt. and you tied the title into the story. ingenious.
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Hey SS,

I need brain soap and a head exam for liking this story. Very cute, and I know it could happen, but I don't like to think about things like that.

Thanks,

Silver
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
It's not right, and not entirely plausible for the characters. But you sell it quite well, and it's well written and entertaining. Great (but in another way, really bad) ending.
Kimron Posstoppable chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
My jaw dropped at the end.

This was sweet, touching, and a little wrongsick all at once. :)

"You know what, you've prepared such a nice meal that I think we should have some wine with it."

"You sure Mrs. P? I'm not exactly legal yet."

"Don't worry. One glass won't hurt you. Just don't tell James."

Giving wine to a minor, Mrs. Dr. P? Shame on you.

BTW, "Loose Lips Sink Ships" is a perfect title for this fic. Perfect. :)
cartoonlover100 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
ok ew i hate this "parring" it is ron stoppable and kim possible not ron stoppable and anne possible ok i barfed in my mouth
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I don't know what to say...On one hand I'm pretty much disgusted by the 'pairing', but on the other hand I'm surprisingly humored. LMAO! Poor Ron...It was sick-wrong, and yet, I'm very intrigued. LOL! Good one...in a wrong kind of way...

Danny
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I can't believe I only just now read this! As usual with you, SS, extremely well-written, completely in character, and very, very funny. But you knew that from your gushing reviews and 8 billion hits. Faves!

Best,

RH
SolarinStudio chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
...This will not end well.

The story was great. And I am certain the ramifications will be severe.

It was a humorous stoy, and well told. The .P (Anne) pairing is one that is rarely treated with tact. And while it remains (in my opinions) to be one of the least likely pairings in the KP verse, you handled the subject matter with aplomb.

Kudos.
James MacPherson chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
It was interesting how it ended, and the surprise Kim and her dad got. Creepy and all that stuff, but funny.
mangafangirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Oh. My. Flying. Monkeys. Galore.

That was the most awkward thing EVER! I was thinking that Kim was gonna suddenly walk through the door and go "Your dumbing me for my mother!" Love the plot, by the way _

“I didn't know we were having buns”, said Mrs. Possible with a mischievous smile.'

Disturbing to the highest level...

mangafangirl :)
liverpoolangel chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Lmao I'm in tears so funny!
Solarstone chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
LOL! Gotta love the ending!