Reviews for Begin Again
Cpsullivan2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Why is it that you keep Rin and Sesshomaru apart, well in the stories that I have read? This story was okay but I can't accept it. The reason being is that there is no way in hell that Sesshomaru would ever allow Rin to leave and marry his half brother, Inuyasha! Then you killed Inuyasha and Rin without any explanation as to how or why. Even if Inuyasha was in his human form he wouldn't be easy to kill. Why would Inuyasha want to be with Rin, when he is in love with Kagome. So many details are left out that the story just don't make any sense at all. Sesshomaru shows up, only after they are killed and then he go and bury the both of them, while he was there retrieving their bodies he didn't notice, or smell a baby. So he left to bury them and only after he finish with their burial he was lead back to the village to the same house he found them dead in, and only then he hears a baby crying. The child of Inuyasha and Rin. He get the child and comment that they must have known something was going to happen and that's why they hide their child. The baby is crying and he makes a demand on a baby to be quiet, (c'mon this is a baby) but he figure out quickly to rock the baby and the baby falls asleep. He says now he has someone to protect and will save Inuyasha's sword for his son, when he older, I suppose. It was never stated. There are so many gaps in this story. No details, plots or any sense of reasoning! There need to be way more information in this story that was given. Sorry, but I hope that this help your writing.
Weaver.Of.Strange.Tales chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Oh my god! I am so glad I kept on reading and love the surprise! I love it!
IntelligentFerretFreak chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Ah so now Sesshomaru once again has something to protect. I wonder if in this story would Sesshomaru tell his father if he was asked that question again (Do you have something to protect?) would he say "the answer is no, i Sesshomaru have no need of such" or would he say "the answer is yes, i Sesshomaru have something to protect" I wonder. What one would it be? Great story!
taraah36 chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
aw that is so touching im over here with tears brimming in my eyes :-\
Lady Ayami chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I know the thing says that it is complete but it would kinda be cool if you about the life of the infant and everything. Plus the trials the infant would have to go through because he is only 1/4 demon.

Mistress Ayami
And Yes chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This is not a flame, consider it constructive criticism.

Cliche. The biggest and most horrible thing that a writer (especially fanfic one) can intentionally or unintentionally bump into. Although Inuyasha/Rin is an unusual pairing, the whole death part reeked of cliche. And so was Rin's child.

For the most part, the characters weren't out-of-character, but characterization wasn't great-it was nonexistent. I guess the ending was sweet and showed a gentler side of Sesshomaru that the world doesn't see often.

I'm sorry if my review sounded harsh. I shouldn't judge your writing based on one story, and I won't. That was just my thoughts of for this fic. Keep writing though. I think you've got potential.
Kayko The Original chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Poor Rin. TT I think that Sesshoumaru will be a good teacher for her baby. Good job on this fic, too.
Sessho's Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
I'm crying! Why are there so many sad stories on Sesshomaru is so cute when he decides to take care of Rin and Inuyasha's baby!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
that was very touching.

Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
So sad, but a beautiful ending.
Death by Me chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
this is so touching. this is only accs to the more reasons why i love sesshoumaru. i love this story
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
nice oneshot.
forthright chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
This is so bittersweet. Tragedy and tenderness (taiyoukai-style). Thank you for this fic!

Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I can picture Sesshoumaru as a foster mother. :D
AngelBeautyLove chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is a wonderful one shot! You used incredible words to describe what was going on! Keep up the good work!