Reviews for More than a Tailor
wolfeshadow chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Great story, I often wondered about the tailor shop and the tailor. You made the whole thing very plausible.
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh, yes. Del Floria needed a backstory, and this one is wonderful. Thanks!
Katescats chapter 1 . 8/31/2007

Just read your story it was good.
Jazline chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Fantastic! "Del" is one of those characters who was an integral part of the show, but I've never read an actual account of how he became part of the organization. Bravo for your insight!
Canada3dayer chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
neat little story! I too often feel compelled to flesh out minor characters. but wouldn't Del have learned coarse German rather than Italian from Gustav? I'd think he'd already have known the coarse Italian.
Syl chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
What an original idea-and so interestingly told. I like backstories, but I confess that this is one that I would never have thought of. Thank you for sharing.
Mor chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Loved it! It gives the taylor a background and association with U.N.C.L.E. without having him too involved. More, please!

rlynch chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I enjoyed this. Nice seeing a backstory to explain what wasn't. One LITTLE quibble: You use the word "then" when you mean "than" . Look them up-they have two distinctly different meanings, even if they are often pronounced the same.