Reviews for New Guy, Old Story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
quand la suite :) j'adore ;)
AshLiz chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Lol nice one shot it made me laugh
D.D.B chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Stinkin' HILARIOUS. End of.

I'm a Sam/Cam shipper, and yet I think this fic was so funny and sweet!

I love the light spin on the "planet where the team has to be married" plot device. In an entirely (pretty much) non-sexual and hilarious way. I think it's great that Sg1 would find a way to get through the ordeals and still all be friends.

Ok, my ultimate favorite in this fic is the Daniel/Vala interaction/teasing! It's so sweet and utterly THEM. Teal'c's line: "Daniel Jackson and Vala MalDoran, please desist" nearly made me snort out loud!

The only thing that could make the fic better is Sam/Cam shippiness...:-) But then I'm an incorrigible shipper :-)
cess525 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ok I just found this story and have been LMAO all morning. So I thought I should come back and leave a review:P
polrobin chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, this was just great!
Majikthize chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh my! That put a big smile on my face. Love it. Thank you for writing this.
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Excuse me while I fall over laughing... yes a cliche that isn't really a cliche. LOVE IT
Leighawen chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Brilliant! :D
Esther chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Love it! Very funny :-)
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Such a lovely story. Awesome!
mynameisme91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Excellent fic. really creative...i cant really see this happening..hilarious. Sam's a gossip..who knew?
nsand chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I really enjoyed that! A nice twist to the normal angsty Jack and Sam pretending to be married (which I obviously Love!) and I love the closeness of the team.

Nice one
AT Fan chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
ack it's official this is my new Sam Cam favorite story. I love the SJ part the snarky Sam and Sam teasing Cam. I also sent this to dreamer one she wanted to know how Sam and Cam acted together since she hadn't seen much of season ten. To me this fic was the perfect example they are both so in character .
nonhalema chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Lovely
iwrite4fun chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
A great story! Such a good Cam/Sam friendship that is underlying the Jack/Sam relationship! You did an excellent job with this. Truly unique.