Reviews for Harry Potter and The Dragons Of Pern
In.The.Closet.97 chapter 19 . 1/21
Not the tupe of thing I usually read, I go for basic MM/HG at hogwarts but this was an awesome story, it was a nice change :)
Silvara rivana chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
That was win! this has to be one of the coolest cross overs I have ever seen! kind of wish we could see what happens next and what happens to the dark ones followers now that their leader is dead. hope harrys wing shapes up as well. love the story!
Matkurja chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
GREAT! I loved it!
LesbianGeek chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Sequal?!
DarkndAngel9 chapter 19 . 5/27/2012
I loved this story! It was such an awesome read. You merged these two universes very believably (well imo anyway I haven't read Pern so take that as you will) It was just an amazing read and I am very jealous right now. I want a dragon familiar/bond. So not fair why can't stories like this be real? I would be happy for a green dragon! Oh and a big thanks for explaining the terms in the beginning! I would've been lost otherwise. But yes thanks for the awesome story! One question. When a rider dies does the dragon go between by choice to die or is it just automatic? *rereads the ending* Siiigh Why couldn't I have been born into this universe? I would love a dragon.
Baby Fawn chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
wow that is all i can say about this story is wow. it was that good
Cellen8 chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
very nice story

don't read any of your inspirations

(but I love Eragon plus Minerva/Hermione fanfiction, so your are stuck with me) XD
cressey chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
this whole story was epic. I enjoyed pretty much every bit of it, especially the happy ending. I'm going to have to read the series now though XD

Thanks for sharing.

x em
elfspirit7 chapter 19 . 9/4/2011
AWESOME! Thanks for the great read (one of the best ones I've read in a long time), totally can't wait to read your future fics XD!
LethalPoison chapter 19 . 8/26/2011
This was a good read:)
Smayz chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
This was an amazing story to read and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I liked how you allowed Hermione to witness the future; it really was the final push that she needed.
Smayz chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I've read the Dragons of Pern a long time ago and I can't wait to see how this cross over works out.
To. You - From. Me chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I like the pace of this story, very good…
bearblue chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
I add my voice to the many. I really, really enjoyed this fiction very much. I've been a long-time fan of the Dragons and also a fan of Harry Potter. You blended the worlds admirably and brought a huge amount of enjoyment to my reading. Thank you.
youarethewindandIamthesand chapter 19 . 1/15/2011
Wow that was an absolutely amazing story!