Reviews for The Naruto Chat Room Files
o-o
betia chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
hi i like to see women
gurly tomboy death note luver chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
THIS IS SOOOOOOOO FUCCKKEN FUNNY! I LMAO WHILE READING THIS! I luv hidan,itachi,sasuke,gaara, AND THE AUTHOR! lol Make more please!
BloodyDagger838 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
You're story is in violation of FFnet rules. Remove you're story or it will be removed for you. That's just the rules. Where is the story line, besides the random talking? I'm honestly curious, not trying to be rude. Script-Type Stories are not allowed, as they are not real stories.

Add regular dialogue, grammar, and a plot and viola! You'll have a story. Good luck in your journey of improvement.

Signed,

BloodyDagger838 of the Critics United.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
soooooo fucking funny but what is neji's online name?
Heavenly Nightmares chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Actually, make Miyuki's username the other way around, like Sakura's and Ino's style, it'll make it more interesting. :D anyway, awesome story there! I LOL'd big time!
Heavenly Nightmares chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Can u plz add my OC in the story?

Name: Miyuki Suzumiya

Age:12 or...whatever age group they're in now.

Gender: Female

Location: Next to Sasuke's house, Konoha

Bio: She was a former member of the Akatsuki, she has no parents.

Personality: She can be very laid back and impatient. She has a short temper. She has major mood swings. Can also be very emotional when it comes to her parents.

Looks: Red hair, red eyes, fair skin, pretty tall

Likes: Neji, vegetables, fish, Music

Dislikes: Meat, Sasuke, Lee, Gai, hard rock music

Username: Dangerous n' Red
BunnyLuver000 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Make hinata go online again... Mua Ah ha Ah NARUHINA if possible! NNNNAAARRRUUUHHHIIINNNAAAA FFFOOORRREEEVVEEERRR!
BunnyLuver000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
NARUHINA PLEASE! and waht happened to shikamaru... i'd visit his funeral, but it's to troublesome
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
hahaha...oh, I just thought of something, I don't have any oc's but I do know (I've read 50% of her fanfictions) . and and if you copy and past the following to your address bar then you will see her profile:

/u/1450515/freakyfanficgirl

and then you can PM her and ask her if you can have her OC, Tukiko (sasuke's twin sister) be in "The Naruto Chat Room Files" as a character, and if she says "Yes" than I'd seggjest that at lest Sasuke, Itachi, and maybe Deidara can remember her...and well it maybe a good idea to ask and see if she can be in this fanfic, since it would make this a bit more interesting...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 6 . 12/31/2009
..."Emo Kid says:

So many retards..." I agree with sasuke...and Itachi and Gai are Idiots,and orochimaru's one too... ("Michael Jackson says:

I’m sorry again for Sasuke’s intrusion, men, but he had somehow laser beamed my buttocks and I had to put out the fire or my behind would have burned.

says:

And we needed to know that because…?

“Men”?

Michael Jackson says:

Why yes. There are no women here.

Pretty n’ Pink says:

THAT’S IT! HOW DARE YOU MISTAKEN ME FOR A MAN! I AM VERY WOMANLY!

(cough) Yea right.

You doubt my gender? CRETIN!") and Garra too! "Frenchcookies says:

The two Uchiha brothers are so stupid when they are put together that I don’t even have a word for their stupidity in French. Forget about English." I don't know how to speak french, but in Japanese they'd be called "BAKAS"...

"Emo Kid says:

‘Cause when Orochimaru was putting girly Hello Kitty wallpaper on his walls, he put it over his windows too and now I don’t know where they are.

says:

HELLO KITTY IS MINE AND MINE ONLY! RIP THAT WALLPAPER DOWN!

Emo Kid says:

I can’t. They’ll trigger explosives and I’ll die.

says:

So? You think that I give a damn about you? I only care about Hello Kitty!

But I'm important too!

I should slap you.

Slap me?

Frenchcookies says:

Yea. For lying. Everyone knows that you don't matter.

Yes I matter!

says:

Since when? Hello Kitty matters more! My precious Hello Kitty! Marry me!

Emo Kid says: I do matter!

GaygreenjumpsuitofYouth says:

SHINO, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! SASUKE DOES NOT MATTER!

Shino's not even online!

Emo Kid says:

Why does everyone keep saying that I don't matter? Its so mean!

Nailpolish says:

'Cause you don't." Yes, Sasuke does mater, he is one of the main characters in "NARUTO"!

GRATE CHAP!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 5 . 12/30/2009
omg...hmm... .wrong...orochimaru's really Michael Jackson (does that mean he didn't die...)...NOT voldamort...OR IS HE BOLTH?

not good...orochimaru kidnapped the person who may somehow be my twin brother (SASUKE) (I now think that I may some how be sasuke's long lost-never-mentioned-in-the-anime-TWIN SISTER...don't ask...)...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
!I may NEVER stop laughing!

OMG Neji's a Zombi? and he is most likely trying to hurt Naruto-kun? NO! NOT NARUTO-KUN!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
umm...who's dead and who's alive? I lost track...