Reviews for Sphinx and the Reign of Darkness
Phoenix chapter 8 . 9/4/2010
Awsome! This is such a good story! You HAVE to continue!
Jaklin Mar chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
I love this! I wish more people would write about Sphinx. Maybe I'll write a dreaded Sue fic after I finish my first story...

Any who good job whats gonna happen next?
black dragon chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
i guess i should say that you discontinued this story? it was so interesting and i really like the tale it tells but am disappointed you did not finish but who am i to talk eh?
Kivu chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
Hi, PurpleArmadillo. Cool screenname, by the way.

I just stumbled across the Sphinx section of and I find it and this story one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time.

You should know that a long time ago I played and beat Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy, but even thought I haven't played that game in ages I have never forgotten how wonderful it was. I'm very impressed with how on-model the characters are and I'm really excited to watch as Sphinx continues his quest!

So please, KEEP WRITING!
Phoenix NightStar chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
I remember reading an preview about the game, it said that Sphinx would change into a lion like form. when the game came out, no form.
gone 4 gone chapter 8 . 4/21/2007
Short but good. Bring the next chapter soon!
Pink Horse chapter 7 . 4/18/2007
The phoenix bursting into flame and being reborn was very detailed and beautiful to read about. And Sphinx now has the Fire Stone!
Pink Horse chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Ha, the Mummy is as clumsy as ever! I could totally see him doing that. Well, Sphinx is on his way to getting the first Stone!
Pink Horse chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Yeah, definitely getting into the plotline with revealing the new quest that Sphinx must go on. Can't wait until he finds the first Stone! Keep up the great job!
Pink Horse chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Wow, this is getting more serious each chapter. This one was really good! Also more great desciption on describing the darkness descending on ancient Egypt.
Pink Horse chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Sphinx's new winged lion form was awesome! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Pink Horse chapter 2 . 4/18/2007
I hope we find out what happened to Sphinx soon! Great suspence and description!
Pink Horse chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Great beginning chapter! I've got to go do homework now so I'll check the rest out when I can. Great job and happy writing!
gone 4 gone chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
Going good. Reminds me of the Harry potter scence where Fawkes bursts into flames. Hands up all who love Fawkes!
gone 4 gone chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
You're ri8ght about the cliff-hanger. Update soon.