Reviews for School Daze
InvisibleGeek chapter 17 . 2/11
I nearly had a heart attack when I realized there weren't anymore chapters! Just kidding of course, but what I can't 'kid' about is how amazing your story is! When I first started reading it I wasn't sure about the OC's, but your skill with the written word got me hooked and now I'm in love with Ashley and Logan. Update soon please! I am so excited for the story to progress!
Mayhem21 chapter 17 . 11/17/2009
Ok, so seriously, it would be completely and totally criminal of you not to finish this story. It's just to good to get that kind of OCs are really fun and you've got really great characterization for the original Titans. The whole team up thing you've got going with Slade and Professor Grim is super intriguing and I'd love to know what Slade's up to. I love the little twist about Robin and Livewire being related. Also, there's totally something going on with Joey (just a guess here, but I'm really leaning towards abused child) and I probably want to know what's going on there more than anything. I loved the little bit where Robin dumped Silky in Livewire's lap. Priceless.

Anyways, I know it's been super long since you posted this or updated it and I know you mentioned in an author's note that you may have hit a plot snag, but I implore you to at least try and continue with this story as it really is very good and I, for one, would really be very happy if you chose to do so.

Happy Writing ;)

Thalia013
KaChanger chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
Wow! It kept me entertained the entire time. Nice way to keep the story moving.
Hidden Iris chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
I love this series. ]
Keitorin Asthore chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
I had a feeling that "see how well my grandparents sit upon me" came from life. It had that witty ring of truth. _

I was totally not expecting anything Terra related. *totally caught off guard* Seeing as how she's one of my favorite characters...I'm pretty excited!
Keitorin Asthore chapter 9 . 4/21/2008
Mm...Slade goodness...

The plot thickens!
Keitorin Asthore chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
LOLZ Danny Phantom. Good times, good times...

And ELECTROKINETICISM FOR THE WIN! I think Livewire and Beatrice would have fun hanging out together. Of course, Beatrice isn't as good as Livewire at controlling and using her powers. Actually, she's not good at all...

This story is so much fun. *goes off to read more*
Keitorin Asthore chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
I really like how this is developing. It feels like Teen Titans, and it feels like a real school. That's a fine line to walk, and you're doing a fantastic job!
Keitorin Asthore chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
Again...perfect plausibility for getting them to blend in at school. Very clever!
Keitorin Asthore chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
So, I just have a couple of things to say:

#1: It has been a LONG time since a TT fic make me snicker like that.

#2: Huzzah for amazing spelling and grammar!

#3: The characters are all wonderfully in character. Balancing five distinct personalities can be hard, but this is great.

#4: Gerda...*snickers*

#5: You have a GREAT reason for sending them to school! So often people are like "Uh...LOLZ they is gonna go to HiGh sCHoOl!" and I'm like...no.

#6: Your profile rocks my socks off!

#7: Zutara makes me happy.

I'm definitely going to read all of this story! It's definitely the best Titans fic I've read in a long time!
elecktrum chapter 14 . 12/22/2007
Well it was nice to see that smugness wiped off Ashley's face. She wasn't exactly tactful about approaching Robin - regaining long-lost family by threats and blackmail isn't usually a good method. I was glad that Robin was ready for her, but then he would be. I felt so very sorry for him at the end, though, especially when he was alone in his room, crying.
elecktrum chapter 13 . 12/22/2007
Somehow I'm starting to think that Ashley is a little too smug and due for a lesson from the protege of the world's finest detective. She's good, but she ain't all that and a bag of potato chips!
elecktrum chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
Whoa! Is Ashley on to them? Or, at least, on to Dick? It will be interesting to see how he deals with this situation on top of all the homework . . .
Emma the Deadly chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
I really like it. A familiar plot, yet still very original. I can't wait to read with happens next. You should update asap.
elecktrum chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
Fun with Sladebots! (I'm totally put in mind of Jackbots from Xailin Showdown, only I suspect Slade's robots work much better than Jack Spicer's!) That was totally cool when Phantom saved Robin. I'm looking forward to see what Slade is up to this time - it always has to be big and bad with that man. The rundown on the rest of Livewire's and Phantom's team was very interesting. I hope we get to meet them as well.

And poor Beast Boy! Algebra - blech! My worst subject ever.