Reviews for Home Is A Feeling
Rhesa chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
I discovered your fics a week or so ago, and have read most of them. They are great - really warm and sweet. The boys say all the things we'd love to hear them say on the show - but never will, but we know they feel them. Its just great to have a chance to see them say them in your lovely stories.
Jennygeee chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
That was lovely and do you know, I'm really sorry it is over - do you think me may meet Jean and Toby again sometime?

I was giggling madly to myself whilst reading about Dean finding Sam in the apron, my hubby asked what was so funny and I explained to him (he's not into fanfics or SN so he didn't understand lol!).

I'm so glad that Dean and Sam were able to have their little talk and that it managed to clear the air!
KatieLB chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
yeah! I am so happy now thanks for adding another jean and toby story it made me happy... you know...LOL you could have toby go missing...not a wendigo or anything too horrible cuz we dont want him killed but have something happen and jean calls the boys to help LOL yeah ok ill stop helping...good job...till next time
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Just lost the review I wrote as server went down so here goes again!

Brilliant final chapter, LMAO at Dean catching Sam in the apron, taking plates to the table, you just know he's gonna get so much mileage out of it at Sam's expense! Just loved the talk between Dean and Sam with Sam telling Dean exactly how he felt and that although he missed their Dad he wouldn't change anything if it meant that Dean wasn't around. And how that home wasn't a place, it was a feeling and he got that feeling being with Dean, wherever they were, be it in the impala, on the road, or in some crappy motel room! He also needed Dean to open up and let him share the burden. And Dean understanding despite his 'pretend this never happened' comment and actions speaking louder than words, actually hugging Sam. That was gesture spoke volumes, more than words could! Laughed at the comment of Sam's about "getting the whole thing printed on T'shirts" - classic!

The time Sam and Dean spent with Toby and Jean was just the normality they needed in their dysfunctional lives. Toby and Jean are such awesome characters and so well written, I hope you use them again in another story!

Fantastic story, loved every single word of it!
Indus chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
Nice use of OCs. I really liked this fic. I wish Sam had said something like this in the episode, but there was a depth to his silence too, I suppose.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
yeah ... that means we get another chapter doesnt it LOL... Im so excited... i don't know what it is about jean and toby but they make me happy...great job
joeysgirl4eva chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Aww, my baby boys! Fix them, won't you? What am I talking about...of course you will! ;) Lovely second chapter, hon! Can't wait for more!

love, joey
Brenny chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
i love your story, i'm all for the "strangers-become-family" story-types. and i gotta say i already took jean and toby into my heart,they're just so lovely...

really hope you update pretty soon

have a nice day

brenny
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Such a wonderful chapter, really enjoyed it, nice to see the boys doing 'normal' for a change and the positive effect it has on them! Toby and Jean are just awesome, wise substitute grandparents with hearts of gold, who have obviously become very fond of Sam and Dean in such a short time. After Dean's talk with Toby and Sam's conversation with Jean perhaps the way is paved for them to really talk to each other about their feelings and their Dads death. Would love to see SN actually tackle this!

Fantastic writing yet again, thanks!
Jennygeee chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Another lovely chapter - I found it so easy to read, so pleasant. It's nice to think of them in a normal routine for a change. I am looking forward to what Sam is planning to say to Dean.

There was some missing from my review of chapter one, it should have read:

He should so have a t-shirt with this on the number of times he says it!

I think Sam secretly like Dean calling him Sammy – as in “Bloodlust” when he says to Gordon ‘only he gets to call me that (Sammy)’.
Poppyflake chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Looking forward to seeing what Sam has in mind.
heather03nmg chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Sweet chapter, thanks for the update!
joeysgirl4eva chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Great job, honey. Can't wait for the rest. :)

love, joey
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was a lovely chapter. I’m so glad they called in at Jean and Toby’s, I could almost taste the home cooked meal, especially the apple pie! And the bed sounded lovely with the smell of fresh sheets.

“He was seriously thinking of having a t-shirt with I'M FINE – REALLY” “Too late to worry about that now, Sammy” said Dean. Sam looked at him in surprise. With the tenseness of the last few weeks it had been a while since Dean had called him that. Feeling pleased rather than annoyed for once he said nothing, just smiled to himself.”
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aah just loved that and tbc too, wonderful. Toby and Jean are such an awesome couple, down to earth and homely, just what Sam and Dean need at the moment! And great coffee, home cooked food and clean sheets can't hurt either!

Loved this chapter, can't wait for more!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »