Reviews for Brothers at Arms
ladynightsky chapter 20 . 6/3/2007
Aw. Angsty. Also very awesome about not abandoning Lady.

Yay, they guys are back together and Riven is coming to his senses.

ladynightsky chapter 19 . 6/3/2007
Isn't that weapon the same as Helia's? "/

Anyways, I'm absolutely in awe at your ability to write battle sequences. I suck horrendously at those.

Eh, I feel sorry for poor Ribbon. To think, the semi-dumper being the dumpee. The bit about Bloom showing Sky freedom at the end was fluffy; I like their relationship a lot here.

Wow, you can update so fast.

TheFreakyVoiceInYourHead chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Nice, nice. Few mishaps again, maybe you should read your chapter securely over, then I'm sure you will pick most of them out! They are quite easy to find to be honest.

Is it just me, or are we almost at the end of the season? It's going fast!

I btw know a great Riven scene that isn't shown in the 4kids version if I'm not mistaking, when he's locked up in the Cloud Tower dungeons. PM me if you're interested, then I'll describe it!

TheFreakyVoiceInYourHead chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
I'm definiately staying up for this!

few bumps, like lair instead of liar, but those are just small things in a large chapter x33

I liked the scene after the revealance, very good! I also really liked the part that Brandon (later on Sky) felt all the things Riven felt, or actually, nothing...

PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
keep going
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
I love it keep going
ladynightsky chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Ooh I love how you portrayed Diaspro. Even Sky was pretty cool xD

ladynightsky chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
Fantastic! You did really, really well with the guys' points of view. I didn't expect it to be that deep, and it was an awesome surprise.

Anna chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
Please continue! Things are getting good now! :D
applesollie chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
I like the story...will be interesting to see what Sky's parents say when it turns out Bloom is from Sparx.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
I love it! Pleases write more soon!
Pretty in Scarlet chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
Wow. To be perfectly honest, this is the best Winx Club fanfic I've read so far. It's funny, in character, and...yeah, "wow." It's very enjoyable. I haven't had a very long attention span these past couple of days, but I was able to read this straight through and didn't get bored once-in fact, I can't wait for more!
ladynightsky chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
Awesome as usual xD

I loved the panicking parts. Tsk tsk. Only Brandon and Sky would ever be dense enough to believe that their plan would actually come through.

Only thing I caught was "Saladin will be so please."

TheFreakyVoiceInYourHead chapter 16 . 6/1/2007
ooh Sky goes mini skirt x33 haha, great idea X33

you accidently wrote soldier solider, though it's not really a biggy or something.

Great that you updated, I'm still hooked up on this story (which is very rare for me)

PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 16 . 6/1/2007