Reviews for Life Could Have Been So Different
Sqydd chapter 56 . 11/17
A little late to the show because I certainly couldn't have processed a story as well written by entertaining as this in 2007, but it's regardless a masterpiece. The dynamic between a (quasi) happy Shadow and desolate Sonic is amazing and especially with his development towards the end. You really do write an amazing Sonic btw.
Yezi chapter 1 . 9/16
I had started reading this a while ago but somehow lost it and forgot the title so i spent ages looking for it to finally finish it.

I finally found it after a year or two and was not disappointed as I caught up and reached the end. Again, thank you.
Yezi chapter 1 . 9/16
I legitimately thought about printing and binding this for myself to have a physical version of this masterpiece.

You are an amazing author and I couldn't have wished for a better adventure to go on. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Thank you so much for this beautiful gift you have given us 3
Missmatchmofo chapter 56 . 8/20
Excellent story, really caught my attention and I find myself reading it over and over again (all 56 chapters :p). This was the first story I wholeheartedly enjoy on this site and I wish you all the best in writing First Class :)
LordShadow71 chapter 38 . 7/28
Im rereading this masterpiece of human literature for the 4th time and just now have I noticed Vincent and his comment about being a 14 year old programmer. Yay, just like me :). He makes a video game, I hack my school and give myself admin status, oh the wonderful world of computers. Of course this doesnt change the fact that later on Vincent tries to drown Shadow and I hate his guts for it.
Novarosehedgehog18 chapter 55 . 5/28
OH MY GOSH! MIND BLOWN! NOT EXPECTING THAT! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Novarosehedgehog18 chapter 47 . 5/27
Loved it! The movie references are AWESOME! ESPECIALLY the Star Wars one! And it's very true!
Novarosehedgehog18 chapter 45 . 5/26
Hi! LOVED the whole thing! The humor, the action, the AWESOME movie quotes! (Princess Bride is one of my all-time faves too), EVERYTHING about this chapter is amazing! I've been binge-reading it since 3 days ago, and I can't get enough!
Sonictale101 chapter 3 . 1/16
I regret putting on "His Theme" From Undertale.
Sonictale101 chapter 2 . 1/16
Omg i feel like im about to cry THE FEELS ARE TO REAL!
Abby leavitt chapter 49 . 1/1
I'm scarred for life.
Luneres chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
So, the commander had a crush on Maria when he was young, and also was joules of Shadow, wow, the commander, who controls G.U.N now, is an idiot
Luneres chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Yeah, it's kinda funny that Shadow almost shot Sonic, for that I just imagine it was a squirt gun filled with holy water
Luneres chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Wow, sense when did Sonic and Shadow switch personality for a moment, well, alest Sonic can understand what Shadow went through, literally, this crazy but in a good way, but a fanfic I read was just oddly crazy, some person wrote a fanfic about Shadow going crazy stilling, ice cream and rubber duckies from a stor, and use the ice cream force, the same force that is used in Star Wars
Traductor google chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
Por favor traduscan esta historia en espaƱol
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »