Reviews for Life Could Have Been So Different
Amazing
JetBlackDragon15 chapter 5 . 7/11
THAT FORTH WALL BREAK WAS PERFECT. xD
FadingShadows881 chapter 56 . 6/24
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is one of the best (if not THE best) Shadow fanfics I have ever read! This story made me want to make my own profile on this site! Well, I usually stick to Wattpad... but this is a great story!
Shadow Huntress chapter 55 . 5/30
As promised, I read "Life Could Have Been So Different." Wow. This is so. . .wow.
Yes, I read your entire story in less than three days. This is so amazing.
I really love your writing.
Thank you so much for this, you are a really amazing writer.
Hoping to read more from you soon,

~Shadow Huntress~
ShadowTheUltimate7 chapter 56 . 5/21
THIS IS SO AMASING! Honestly I would have trouble thinking of a storyline with more possibility than this has, let alone write it!
ShadowTheUltimate7 chapter 54 . 5/21
YAY! Looks like you didn't feel like killing Maria:) Seems like you made your own storyline for shadow's life, I've ddone that with my OC. The story for my Shadow OC is very simular to this, well except that shadow is meny times stronger than this shadow. PM :)
I hate the part where Maria dies.
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS! I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK, THIS WAS SIMPLY NOT NORMAL! YOU ARE AN EMBARESMENT TO THE ENTIRE COMUNITY OF SHADOW FANS WORLD WIDE!(with this chapter at least)
well I almost hate you for doing this april fools thing now :(
ShadowTheUltimat chapter 40 . 5/20
You seemed to have a rather underpowered image if shadow, even his past self. Honestly, have you ever been in a drowning situation? Well I have and trust me, your survival instincts go hyper. Any near death situation shows you exactly what you are capable of if you try hard enough. And as for the whole brain dead in seconds think, I'm quiet shure shadow can hold his breath longer than me. I can hold my breath for about 1.64 minutes so that gives him lots of time to struggle. There is no way someone like shadow would not be able to break through that tube. And for the 2 month muscle degeneration part...it doesn't quiet work like that. I have never been absolutly still that long but I do tend t get pretttty lazy during winter, that shure didn't stop me from suddenly inmproving my mile run time by over a minute and suddenly becomeing the fastest runner in the grade after 2 weeks.
soooooo...what do you mean that he won't be able to remove the inhibitor rings? He can to accese his chaos shadow/uninhibitored form.
I READ THE TITE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IM SO HAPPY! SHADOW FINALLY GETS THE INHIBITOR RINGS!
well... aperantly young shadow is a weakling I could have an evan match against.
OH YES, THIS WAS AWSOME!
come on shadow, KILL VINCENT!
1,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »