Reviews for Life Could Have Been So Different
Sonictale101 chapter 3 . 1/16
I regret putting on "His Theme" From Undertale.
Sonictale101 chapter 2 . 1/16
Omg i feel like im about to cry THE FEELS ARE TO REAL!
Abby leavitt chapter 49 . 1/1
I'm scarred for life.
Luneres chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
So, the commander had a crush on Maria when he was young, and also was joules of Shadow, wow, the commander, who controls G.U.N now, is an idiot
Luneres chapter 4 . 11/2/2016
Yeah, it's kinda funny that Shadow almost shot Sonic, for that I just imagine it was a squirt gun filled with holy water
Luneres chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Wow, sense when did Sonic and Shadow switch personality for a moment, well, alest Sonic can understand what Shadow went through, literally, this crazy but in a good way, but a fanfic I read was just oddly crazy, some person wrote a fanfic about Shadow going crazy stilling, ice cream and rubber duckies from a stor, and use the ice cream force, the same force that is used in Star Wars
Traductor google chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
Por favor traduscan esta historia en espaƱol
Berbyers chapter 55 . 10/8/2016
OMG, this story is amazing and am I allowed to use this as shadow's backstory in my fanfiction, I will credit you.
Yezi chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
Oh my god! I've been looking for this story forever!

I remember stumbling upon this beautiful fic a while ago on a fanfic app on my phone and i started reading and got so into it i completely forgot to save to my app and favorite and i was SO UPSET!

I've been searching everywhere and it wasn't until just now that I finally found it again!

This fic is amazing, thank you so much
ImKoala chapter 15 . 9/16/2016
I literally was dying of laughter at the end of this chapter. Awesome chapter and you are awesome too. Lol
TsubasaKEI chapter 56 . 9/1/2016
You know i have been preparing myself for Maria's death but in the end it didn't happen! Ooo i'm at ease. But then again being reminded of tail's death already make me sad.
This fic had been an emotional rollercoaster for me and can't help to feel a bit scared every time i press the next chapter icon haha, (cuz idk will it be angs or fluff will awaits me)

Love your work! And can't wait for you to continue Shadow the Hedgehog: first class ('ve been reading that before this)

And now i decided to stalk you(not reall, haha)xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
NOOOOOOOO TAILS! WHYYYYYY
LadySageTheHedgehog chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Amazing
JetBlackDragon15 chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
THAT FORTH WALL BREAK WAS PERFECT. xD
FadingShadows881 chapter 56 . 6/24/2016
I absolutely LOVE this story! This is one of the best (if not THE best) Shadow fanfics I have ever read! This story made me want to make my own profile on this site! Well, I usually stick to Wattpad... but this is a great story!
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »