Reviews for Five Caves Katara Never Made It Out Of
phakno chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw...i love the last line...good job...i loved it...it was confusing and cute at the same time...again good job!
kayko15 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Aww. This is one that should have been posted up on Valentines Day. It would have been cute. Anyway, I like it. It's really cool. I love your work. Until next time. Later. K15
Silver Shadow75 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
it's good.
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
My favorite was Cave of Mirrors. It was just wonderful
beanrox chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That - and your shirtless!Zuko fic - is deep.

Even though that one nearly invlved hot, kinky guy sex. Numerous times.

This is good, too, though. Angsty-ness.
Sunbattle chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
poor katara... stuck in all these caves. lol
Folle chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Good as ever Jak. Do ideas just fall out of the sky and hit you on the head? If only we could all be so lucky. ;)
Rashaka chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Someone's gettin' their morbid on. ;)

The first one is a bit shallow, I think- its ending is too simple, too easy. I can't really imagine Aang dying in the cave; I think he'd teach himself to earthbend if it came to it. But other than that improbability, the drabble is an interesting thought, and I liked all of them. My favorite is probably the second. I'm not a fan of the suicide one because Katara just doesn't seem like the suicide type to me; if anyone were suicidal in the gaang I'd guess Sokka or Toph before Katara. But that's really just speculation based on my interpretation of Katara's character, so no worries there. Good job! I love "5 things" challenges.
fearlessgurl283 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is very good; I love the use of caves, both in Avatar and made up by yourself; possibly able to happen.

One thing that confused me was the summary that had a warning of suicide; I never saw suicide in there-unless you meant to say "she" when you put "he" in the sentence; "She hears the soft steps of her one-time friend and mostly enemy three seconds too later, after the sharp ice slices her wrists, and she hopes he’ll care enough to give her a decent burial."

Otherwise it was very good; I really liked it.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2