Reviews for Sandwich
invis chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aw! I love how Pam was almost responsible for Jim's death by coercing him to try a different sandwich. Granted, it's not like she forced him to make that *particular* sandwich, or to eat it without any beverage to wash it down, but knowing Pam, she feels horribly guilty for not believing Jim when he said ham sandwiches were all that stood between him and an untimely death. At least he would've gotten to die in her arms, though, right? ;)

Great story.
Alexys Funke chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
You spelled it right! WOOT FOR YOU! Loved the story!
Chipotle chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was an awesome fic! The PB & J was cute. Good job!
Aracalien chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
V. funny and sweet. I definitly think you should write some more office fics.

"I would never leave you alone with Dwight" Love it ;)
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Ha! Kevin! I know it was cartoony of him, but still funny.
enjoiturbulence chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
good stuff, here. truly, i'd start writing some non-fan-fiction, cause you've got a good voice, here. respect.
bredalot chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This is really well done. I hate mooning!fics, in general, but mooning!Jim is perfectly canon, and here, perfectly done. The choking was a bit...unexpected? Odd? I don't know. It was weird, but perhaps appropriate, especially since you included the line "the irony of that is not lost on him". I also love the line, "He wants to want things" - perfect.

There are a few typos, but no spelling mistakes (including Chili's!), so I'm ok with that. Besides, I can't type anything without having to delete half the words. :P Overall, I really like it.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
PB & J? That's so damn awesome. Just like your fic. Honestly, I'm adding you to my favorites so please write more Office fics. You're already a freakin pro at it. I love the "he wants to want things" line.
EmilyHalpert chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
no y in chili's good job.

haha, i love peanut butter and jelly. not a fan of jam in that way. but it was a cute story