Reviews for Blind Date
Malvena Black chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I really love this story, it's so cute!
slburn chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Not sure how I had missed this story before now, but wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. Did you ever write anything more in this story line? I also wanted to note, and I mean this as a total compliment, that your writing has significantly improved over the years. I was in fact surprised to see that you were the author when I looked back up to the top, though the concept of the story is great so I shouldn't be to surprised. Off to see if that is any other of your writing that I may have missed.
Smayz chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Yay, best birthday ever and many more to come for Minerva. That was beautifully written and Albus is as clever as always.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Very Nice oneshot!
Dame Arcane chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Aw... sweet!

Dumbledore sure gets the point when it comes to women XD Just enough fluff, as I like it Way to go xio D
Mr-Spock1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Absolutely typical for Albus, setting a blinddate for Minerva. I've luaghed so hard about it! That was a perfect mix between a sweet romance and mischievous humour. I really liked it!

To be honest: I've never found a story of yours I disliked!

And I'd like to tranlate a lot of them!
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
That was wonderfully sweet. Glad that she decided to go through with it after all she got what she most wanted from going.
AdamiRose chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That really does seem like something that Albus Dumbledore would do. He's got a knack for knowing everything...including things he shouldn't.

This is a cute story. really cute. I liked it.
hermin22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Albus... hes always right, isnt he! That was very sweet!
vampgirl88 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I really liked reading this, it was a perficet mix of sweetness and mischievous humor. Also, I have to say that you have completly hooked me on this pairing, i've enjoyed eveything you've written sofar and look forward to more.
SheIsMySin chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Aww...it was very sweet! I love that Albus set her up on a blind date, that was great, lol! I really love all of your stories, you are a great writer. I hope to read more from you soon!