Reviews for Fall From Grace
IcelandGirl812 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I feel stupid before I even say this. Just THINKING it, makes me feel stupid. But I'm going to continue anyhow.

I don't get. What made her fall from (I'm guessing here, because I'm not entirely sure) society? Was it Fee? I'm not sure, because you talked about that part after you'd begun making it feel to me more like a remembrance and not a reason...I don't know what's wrong with me that I find this confusing...I even find what I'm trying to say confusing...Maybe my mind doesn't like being awake for 20 hrs...hmm...I don't know. But I still find it confusing...but somehow...beautifully confusing...weird huh!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
That was AMAZING.

You are a BEAUTIFUL writer!
purple.skivvy chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is absolutely gorgeous. Very well written indeed.
Capt. Corbin A. Noir chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
wow. that's really really good! you should write another one!
yeahhxxYOU chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was exetremely well written. :) Very nice.
TheSatinAngel chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Wow. That was very well written. I loved all your characterization, especially with Anne and Gemma's torn feelings about her finally taking control of her life, and Felicity's revenge. Fantasticly well done.
PotatoDollop chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
beautifully written, is this a one shot or...?
Transatlanticism chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
oh... wow.

That was... powerful. I don't think you could have changed a thing to make it even more spectacular. This piece was great, and i hope to read more of Libba Bray writings from you. This was absolutely wonderful.

Great, fantastic job.

-Christina
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Felicity *is* a bitch. But I still like writing about her.

Holy crap. This gave me chills! I loved your characterization, and especially how far Gemma had fallen and how much Felicity pushed her there. Loved it! Ann's death - whether suicide or accidental - was tragic, as were your descriptions of Mr. Doyle. It was written so beautifully and it really sounded like Gemma. Tom was great, too.

One of my favorite parts was when Felicity was talking about Gemma practicing witchcraft, and killing the deer, and "fornicating" with a gypsy. It was perfectly in-character.

*favorites*

-prongs
Emily Stole the World chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was extremely amazing. Very subsantial.

Everybody is a bitch. some just more obvious that others
Lomesir chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Imagine my surprise; I had just finished the new B&C chapter and decided to peruse my other fandom. And you write for this one, too! Angsty, sad one-shot- love it. You are a very talented writer. And yes, Fee IS a bitch.
LunaEquus chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Dare I say it? PERFECTION.
just add water lily chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
good story. i'm glad you said that the fall brings you back to the ground-that's always a safe place to be. :)