Reviews for Above Reproach
Library Dragon chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is incredibly beautiful writing - I admit that it's difficult for me to see Hinata as...well, Hinata mainly because we see a strong, confident, if worn, woman instead of the shy stuttering young girl we are used to. I really do like this personality though; it's just a shame that we don't see more of it.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
amazing(:
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is interesting. I wouldn't know what to do if i was Hinata though I thought it was best to kill Itachi even if she did love him. The story was very engaging though there are parts I'm confuse at. I was wondering Hidan POV happen before or after Hinata killed Itachi. Or it was Itachi or Hinata who some how cause a white light and plan the how act so Itachi could have Hinata to himself. Overall enjoyable. Thank you.
nikol chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
In all honesty you've left me speechless, I love the story but now I feel like crying. I feel sad for what happened to Hinata and wish it didn't. That by itself would, and somewhat has made me hate this story, but at the same time the writing was... wow
boagarota chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I'm just leaving a review because such beautiful style deserves it, but I'm not saying anything. Agent of the Apothecary's review does say everything I can think of, and with lots of coherence where I'd have lost myself. Let's leave it like that. )

Good job!
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh hon you have made my perfect fanfic! I love you! I feel very late in reading this but oh well it's still here hehehe. Serioudly though this is my kind of fic. Dark/Romance is my thing though it does say Suspense whatev lol. I like the endind A LOT. :sigh: doomed love is so awesome. I don't like Romio and Juliet though so that kinda doesn't make sense hehehe. I love your writing it has few to no mistakes and grammer is bwootyfull(lol). I shall fav this.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
wonderfully done.

never saw ophelia that way.

genius.

5/5
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
cool
sseleman chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very nice work. I haven't read anything as tragic as this in a while. Your descriptive writing really helped bring the emotions out in your readers, and it effectively kept confusion away. The ending was totally unexpected for me, and I found myself mourning character after character as the final act drew near. Truly loved this one. Keep up being excellent!
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
wow...

that was intense, and thought provoking.

brilliant.
Dezaria chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow, to be honest I wasn't expecting anything so deep. There were quite a few intense concepts broached throughout this one-shot.

It felt like a mix of a screenplay (nearly marvel-ish, if you will) and an art work (monet - extremely intricate, yet the closer you get to the piece the harder it is to grasp). The way you broke it up added equal parts to the screenplay and artwork feel. I felt a foundation of deeper and darker ideals and emotions laid out, yet you teased out some lighter thoughts and feelings from me as well.

On top of all that, the way you've written both Hinata and Itachi is unique. I adore the way you let the inner strength and intelligence of Hinata show. You also kept the characters humanized, which seems to be very hard for many fanfic authors.

I have to say, I greatly enjoyed this. Hell, it truly did feel a bit like foreplay via the written word. :)
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Just...wow...
Day-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Beautifully poetic and hauntingly sad. I commend you on this fantastic story! It's a touch too hazy in the middle, but the end ties everything together wonderfully. I truly enjoyed this, thank you for writing something so morbidly lovely!
Aomushi chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
That was terrificly disturbing...Girl meets boy, boy kills family, girl meets other boy, girl marries other boy, yet another boy meets girl, boy kidnaps girl, girl kills boy. Love it.
muffinbeast chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
do you happen to read pogrebin's hp fanfics? because there's a lot of echoes...structure and diction and "mouth like a venomous flower", and Ophelia.

I'm a huge fan of this story.