Reviews for Bleached Marimo
Redrangerlegacy chapter 2 . 6/13
Is the "old nemesis" the giant chicken? Those fights always crack me up.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 47 . 6/12
It's been awhile seen this fic was last updated. Yay!

Rangiku was awesome in this chapter.

Thanks for updating. :)
AshK1980 chapter 47 . 6/11
Great work! This update was well worth the wait! Keep up the great work!
DjGinsu13 chapter 1 . 5/30
I have read the entire unfinished story have created and find it surprisingly entertaining combining both shows elements, even though you substitute some of main characters from Bleach with the Straw Hats. I hope you continue where you left off this because it gots action, drama, adventure, suspension, and definitely hilarious, maybe you can add a ZoRobin fluff And Want To See if Zoro will sacrifice himself for Luffy and the crew like in the anime.
BANKAIZEN chapter 46 . 3/23
fah funny as hell
Zekrob chapter 1 . 2/15
Ummmm is this bleach episode 1 or wut just with zoro instead of ichigo lol
hopelessromantic chapter 46 . 2/9
I enjoyed this! The bleach character I hate is not here to ruin the story! I love this!
DBZ-DC19 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Update Please!
eiram azira chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :(
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You need to fix your grammar, and it is hollow's not hallow's for the bad spirits.
Bear of Cali chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is one seriously poor start to a crossover. Let me address its biggest problem:
You had Zorro, one of the biggest badass in One Piece, cower and immediately surrender to a hollow. Zorro should have trying to fight the hollow, even if it was pointless. Ichigo tried with a goddamn folding chair so what happened?
Second problem, you are seriously taking 'talking is a free action' thing to extreme levels. Luffy and Zorro had what sounded like a casual conversation, while Luffy was about to be eaten by a hollow. Also, your inconsistent. One moment Zorro is strongly bound, next he wiping off the maker on his face, then he's bound again.
Third problem, while I would overlook some grammar and spelling problems, there are far too many in this, and it really distracts from the story. Not only that, you use the '...' way to many times, even when it's completely unnecessary.
While I do see that there are more chapters, the opening chapter is a bad start, and I'm not hooked to continue reading, or care what happens next.
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
...
Guest chapter 46 . 7/15/2013
UPDATE ALREADY, DAMMIT!
RoronoaZoroWGS chapter 46 . 7/12/2013
this is amazing update when you can!
Vorona Darke chapter 46 . 5/17/2013
please finish this, i got so absorbed into this!