Reviews for Bleached Marimo
bookygurl3400 chapter 1 . 4/2
I like it, but could you use actual punctuation instead of the triple-dot? It really bugs me, because it usually means a pause in a thought or action that is longer than a comma. Also, you make entire paragraphs on long, run-on sentence that way. You may not like it, but it's the truth, and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just read so much I became a bit of a Grammar Nazi, and I pick up on the little things that everyone else always miss.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/19/2015
It seems like the ship is getting crowded, especially with brook joining.
archsage328 chapter 47 . 8/21/2015
Hooray for the glorious return of Bleached Marimo! I still hope Sanji gets his chance to meet Absalom, or at the very least learns that the others met him. After all, him freaking out over that particular Devil Fruit has always been something I found hilarious!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/12/2015
I stand corrected about Kenpachi
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2015
Kenpachi is very lucky. I mean his sense of direction is at least as bad as Zoro's, yet he is somehow managing to perfectly trace the Luffy's journey from the very beginning.
Redrangerlegacy chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Is the "old nemesis" the giant chicken? Those fights always crack me up.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 47 . 6/12/2015
It's been awhile seen this fic was last updated. Yay!

Rangiku was awesome in this chapter.

Thanks for updating. :)
AshK1980 chapter 47 . 6/11/2015
Great work! This update was well worth the wait! Keep up the great work!
DjGinsu13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
I have read the entire unfinished story have created and find it surprisingly entertaining combining both shows elements, even though you substitute some of main characters from Bleach with the Straw Hats. I hope you continue where you left off this because it gots action, drama, adventure, suspension, and definitely hilarious, maybe you can add a ZoRobin fluff And Want To See if Zoro will sacrifice himself for Luffy and the crew like in the anime.
BANKAIZEN chapter 46 . 3/23/2015
fah funny as hell
Zekrob chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Ummmm is this bleach episode 1 or wut just with zoro instead of ichigo lol
hopelessromantic chapter 46 . 2/9/2015
I enjoyed this! The bleach character I hate is not here to ruin the story! I love this!
DBZ-DC19 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
Update Please!
eiram azira chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :(
magical fan18 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
You need to fix your grammar, and it is hollow's not hallow's for the bad spirits.