Reviews for Obsession of Sin
SilverDreamsCA chapter 22 . 2/5
I'm reading this and I can here the song By Faith Hill This Kiss, this kiss is unstoppable! Loved it
baby-kitsune9 chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
the story your talking about is a question of honor.

and I think it is on this site
TokiHime chapter 38 . 7/10/2017
Omg, I just got back into a heavy Inuyasha phase after 2 years and what's the first thing I do? Re watch the series with epsiodes solely about Kagome and Sesshamoru, then read one of the best fanfics on here about them. I loved everything about this story and I love you for making such a realistic story about how a relationship between Kagome and Sesshamoru would happen come to life. BLESS YOU! *hugs*

Toki Out O3O
Coolfire30 chapter 38 . 7/3/2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh THANK YOU SO VERY FUCKIN MUCH OHHH MY LIFE... WOW... THIS IS... FUCKIN AMAZING... wow... A fucking masterpiece wow... Thank you so much.. ... Although... I would love it if you continued. ... Like what happened next? I do love my kink... BDSM? anyone? PLEASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I BEG OF YOU TO GRANT ME THIS WISH\FANTASY OF MINE... SesshoumaruXKagome getting kinky is so hot like... *MOANS* So please? Pretty please?
Koneko chapter 26 . 5/29/2017
So Naraku thinks that if kago loses her virginity, she'll lose her powers? if that's the case, then why is Miroku the pervert still able to access his spiritual energy enough to charge ofudas?

He's going to be in for a rude awakening. Either by the purity rule being a myth to force female spiritual warriors to never have families, or that Kago has too much reiki for a peen to dim its power.
Koneko chapter 20 . 5/29/2017
Hm. Sure, "love gives you something to fight for," but it also makes you foolish, presumptive and unrealistically optimistic. I wish Sesshou quipped back "Our father had something to fight for and look at where he ended up anyway."

When you have the backs of loved ones to think about, the 'failure isn't an option' mantra does help. The reality is that failure is always an option.
Koneko chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
lionlover90 chapter 38 . 3/18/2017
MORE!
I NEED MORE!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 10 . 2/28/2017
Oh wow, I loved hearing from Ah-Un!
EllaJuroku chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
This is a great story so far, can't wait to read more!
As to your Common Sense, did you check under your bed?
Melody21 chapter 38 . 1/28/2017
Bravo! Amazing read. I enjoyed every moment. Thank you for sharing.
Nightmearsom chapter 38 . 12/24/2016
*cries* i need more... please dont tell me this is it?... inuyasha his mate and shippo and his mate... i need to know! ...
Moriko Kinzoku chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
This story was awesome! !
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »