Reviews for Lost But Not Forgotten
Spuddyprime chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
OMG that was soo col great work. Art is super cool once again great job.!
MyBlueOblivion chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
Thought that was a really nice ending; short, sweet and to the point. Liked the description of Cybertronian scenery, and of everyone's reaction to Art's return.

From a personal point of view, I think it would have been nice to see a little of the reconciliation between Optimus and Artemis. There was some in chapter 16, I know, but I think a last few moments between father and son would have rounded the epilogue off nicely.

But that's just me. Great stuff, P.R., I've enjoyed this story a great deal, and I'm kinda sad that it's all over(?) Guess I'll just have to wait for the next one!

Yours,

OptimusxElita4ever chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
And that wraps up a quite wonderful fic. I've been following this fic for a long while and absolutely loved it! The reason I haven't reviewed the chapters was that I wasn't a member. Last chapter, I was like, "NO! ART!". Judging by how you ended the epilouge, will there be a sequel? Please write a sequel! Bye!
Elita One chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
ohh man its over.

well this was a excellent story that i really enjoyed, not many people go into a story where Prime has a child.

hope to see more wonderful stories from you soon. :)
MyBlueOblivion chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
Great stuff! Enjoyed the last couple of chapters a lot; liked the action mixed with the thought provoking sections where Art comes to terms with who he really is. The final fight was well done, and the end of chapter 16 was nice and poignant.

Sorry to hear the song-thing didn't work out for you. Great job anyways!

Looking forward to the next installment...

Spiritstrike chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
Great work on this next chapter, heh, even the battle reall interested me. I hope there's going to be a second part of this story. It's good to see Art have his memory back. :D
Elita One chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
yeah Prime got his boy back and hes safe

continue with the story
Elita One chapter 15 . 7/4/2007
awesome keep going

I'm glad Artemis is back
SweetyDreamer chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
Times like that are where you really wish you can slap someone really hard. I love it.
VAwitch chapter 14 . 6/26/2007
Good story, but you have GOT to proof-read & spell check! Threw for through, thoughs for those...very simpe to do, and makes a world of difference, both in enjoyment and understanding.

I look forward to seeing how this resolves. Good luck!
Primeval Ichiban chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
RM: The suspense is killing me! Why did you end there! T.T

Sis: Update soon! I want to know what Artemis read.
MyBlueOblivion chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
That was good! Nice set of twists in these two chapters, especially liked the idea of 'upgrades'; it certainly explains a lot. Also liked the moment between Prime and Artemis, nice and tense. All in all, well described and thought out, and I can't wait to read more.

SweetyDreamer chapter 13 . 6/19/2007
Oh noes!Art shunned poor Optimus!What will the Autobots do now!Please hurry with the next chapter!
123deadaccount456 chapter 12 . 6/5/2007
*squee* . yay update!

I really like how this is going.

Please update again soon!
Primeval Ichiban chapter 12 . 6/4/2007
RM: It's really good like spaghetti with marshmellow meat balls

it's so tempting and when you dive in, it's heavenly! M... food.

Well anways, great job! o Whoop!