Reviews for Nocturne
Hakuteiken chapter 1 . 7/28
J'ai envie de pleuré! XD
xSilver97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg that was so fricking depressing, I love it. Your depiction of Byakuya is amazingly accurate, and your choice of words for each individual sentence is perfect! Especially Gin's, "Say hi to your sister for me." Daammmm, that was just, like, buurrnnn. xD

It's sad to see Byakuya fall apart as he did, but I think that's exactly what would have happened to him had, Rukia's execution followed through.

I know this was written over 7 years ago but it's a fricking master piece and I just had to review it.
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
it's perfect, I really loved it
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sad, I enjoyed the story though. Nicely written :)
Peramopsii chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
VERY. WELL. WRITTEN.
L chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow. It's so good that I don't know what to say. TTTT your fic deserves more review. It's so sad and I can imagine every scene you describe.

Ichigo saved byakuya from breaking a promise to hisana and the guilt (OMG, I can only imagine the guilt that you so magnificently described) of watching/killing his innocent sister.

I think Urahara would have a fair amount of guilt too.

The only teeeeeny little out-of-characterless is Renji. I think... He is more the raging type than the forgiving one. Would probably go "training of hell " to kill Aizen (or Byakuya).

But your Byakuya was perfect.

My favorite part? " Say hi to your sister for me" - Gin

So much wansgt in this simple everyday sentence!
ra7matigorti2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
that was really sad i was crying when he died although i expected him to
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful and heartbreaking...I don't know what to say. Your writing is so eloquent and perfect, befitting Byakuya under those circumstances in so many ways. Thank you for writing this.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Whoa.. another perfect ByaRuki.. How beautifully tragic. How come this pairing is always so perfect being in a tragic story? It just fits them I guess. It was another wonderful read. I love it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Uwhaaaaaa... Byakuya-sama! TT0TT So sad.
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
eu gostei, eu também acho que teria acontecido isso ao Byakuya, ele não ia se perdoar sabendo que condenou a Rukia a morte sendo ela inocente, eu acho mesmo que ele ama ela e não como irmão, ele apenas não admite isso, abraços
maplehoof the 5th chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this is amazing.
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
God, you made me cry T_T

The way you write is amazing, with just the right words to express the feelings.

It was scary, too. The madness..
Araedia chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This story was chillingly beautiful. While that might be a bit of a cliche, I really can't think of any other way to put it. You got me hooked right from the first paragraph and it just got better as it continued. I especially liked the drabble about Gin.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
... Brilliant... Just brilliant!

Nela