Reviews for Nocturne
Lettttvio chapter 1 . 5/20
This is kinda sad. I always imagine how Byakuya would be if Rukia was executed. But this is so good. I read it multiple times.
hotxhotguy chapter 1 . 5/18
I would have never forgiven him if I was Renji.
disgusting,If I was Renji or Rukia I would have never forgiven the son of a bitch.
I always like the idea of how byakuya will be broken apart after he just watching or letting rukia gets hurt, but it the end ofc rukia will forgive him. This is really beautiful and fit my taste.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Uh, just saying; I always loved characters breaking down and dying, especially my favorites. I always hunted for fanfics about them, and always ended up grinning widely (or at least entertained). This is the first time I did not.

Well, whether it was a praise or not was up to you. I just felt like mentioning it.
Hakuteiken chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
J'ai envie de pleuré! XD
xSilver97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg that was so fricking depressing, I love it. Your depiction of Byakuya is amazingly accurate, and your choice of words for each individual sentence is perfect! Especially Gin's, "Say hi to your sister for me." Daammmm, that was just, like, buurrnnn. xD

It's sad to see Byakuya fall apart as he did, but I think that's exactly what would have happened to him had, Rukia's execution followed through.

I know this was written over 7 years ago but it's a fricking master piece and I just had to review it.
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
it's perfect, I really loved it
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sad, I enjoyed the story though. Nicely written :)
Peramopsii chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
L chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow. It's so good that I don't know what to say. TTTT your fic deserves more review. It's so sad and I can imagine every scene you describe.

Ichigo saved byakuya from breaking a promise to hisana and the guilt (OMG, I can only imagine the guilt that you so magnificently described) of watching/killing his innocent sister.

I think Urahara would have a fair amount of guilt too.

The only teeeeeny little out-of-characterless is Renji. I think... He is more the raging type than the forgiving one. Would probably go "training of hell " to kill Aizen (or Byakuya).

But your Byakuya was perfect.

My favorite part? " Say hi to your sister for me" - Gin

So much wansgt in this simple everyday sentence!
ra7matigorti2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
that was really sad i was crying when he died although i expected him to
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Beautiful and heartbreaking...I don't know what to say. Your writing is so eloquent and perfect, befitting Byakuya under those circumstances in so many ways. Thank you for writing this.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Whoa.. another perfect ByaRuki.. How beautifully tragic. How come this pairing is always so perfect being in a tragic story? It just fits them I guess. It was another wonderful read. I love it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Uwhaaaaaa... Byakuya-sama! TT0TT So sad.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »