Reviews for Low Wage Worth
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Well, that was certainly interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories! I think I literally LOL'd at one point throughout this chapter! I also think that you did a great job in keeping them in characters. Anyway, I shall continue reading this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You had me at KFC XD. Love the beginning
FujoshiKiyo chapter 21 . 3/26/2013
I should sue you for pain and suffering. Pain - because I've laughed so fucking hard reading this and now my stomach is pain and my forehead is a bit too from banging my head on my laptop when I laughed too hard. Suffering - since it's been nearly 5 years since you've updated and I have no idea if you'll ever update again.

Okay but yeah. This story is so fucking funny. I love all the references, gayness, and the developing SasuNaruSai. I haven't laughed so hard at a fanfic since I've read the Beyblade fanfic 'Electric Chair'. I never thought I'd find one as funny and I did. And omfg I want more of this laughter.

I sincerely hope by some miracle one day in my story alerts it shows you updated this.

P.s. Kyuubi is fucking fantastic
Satosen chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
awsomesause
Satosen chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
interesting
Satosen chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
yes the torture begins
Satosen chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
that was funny and just for that i want to meat that madera he is way cooler than in the anime or manga
Satosen chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
wow :)
Satosen chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
oh it is getting ready for a showdown
Satosen chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa i couldn't stop laughing long anugh to breath
Satosen chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
okay
Satosen chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
wow
Satosen chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
i liked it
Satosen chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
awsome i couldn't stop laughing
Satosen chapter 10 . 1/11/2013