Reviews for Tortured Souls
HeartsBroken chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
omg you must update now! i am so into this story and you left it at such a cliffhanger! URG! why can't Erik just give in to Christine and tell her his feelings. please please please continue this story! it is so great!
BarefootBallerin chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Heh, Eriks line "Kahn" towards Nadir made me think of Captain Kirk yelling out "KAHN!" lol.
bluebook1496 chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
AHHH its so good :)
liamslil1 chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
...abandoned?
Precious Thing chapter 19 . 2/27/2012
Please continue i love this story!
derrydeb chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
WHY OH WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? I've been checking back time and time again in hopes there's been an update to no avail. Has something happened to you? Could you please let us know if you're ever going to finish this story? I'm sorry if I sound brash, but this is why I no longer read works in progress. Too many times I would get all wrapped up in a story only to have the author abandon it. You have LOTS of good reviews so it's not like your story isn't good. So why no updates?
RedDeathLvr chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Damn! That was hot. Now I have to either take a cold shower or go after my hubby.
Eriksfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Helllooooo? Where are you? Please update soon. This story is really good. I want to know the ending.
rsbstarz chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
this story is great and your a great writer but how come you havent updated in sooo long? i really want to know what happens next please please please update
RentFan27 chapter 19 . 10/25/2010
COME BAAAAACK!
authorgirl chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Please, Please update this story. I read all 19 chapters.
DaFatGnome chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
Wow. I love love love this story. The plot is great, and your writing makes me want to read more. However I see that you haven't updated in a rather long time. I hope you can get back to writing this story.

I cannot wait for the next installment, and I hope you update soon!
pen name55 chapter 19 . 12/26/2009
I shall add to the chorus of other reviews saying the same, but please update. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and would like to see how it ends.
Fumblepaws chapter 18 . 9/18/2009
Update? please
Wandering-Recluse chapter 19 . 4/19/2009
How many pleas does it take to get you to update? Please update soon, this is one of my favorite stories and I don't want it abandoned! It is amazing and I want to read more! Please update soon and you'd better have a good excuse!