Reviews for Tortured Souls
Cosmica chapter 19 . 4/29
Hi there. I really love the modern twist to Phantom of the Opera, especially the strength of Christine. This was quite a cliffhanger. Are you planning to continue writing? I would love some closure to the story, but the last update was a long time back. Erik seems to be evolving into a better man, and I would be so happy to know how you planned on ending it. Wonderful work. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
I really hope you continue the story and update because it is a great story!
Phantome chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
I see it's been quite a few years since you've updated. I hope you haven't forgotten about this storyD: It's absolutely fantastic and it should definitely be continued! You capture everyone's character so well.
HeartsBroken chapter 19 . 12/9/2012
omg you must update now! i am so into this story and you left it at such a cliffhanger! URG! why can't Erik just give in to Christine and tell her his feelings. please please please continue this story! it is so great!
BarefootBallerin chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
Heh, Eriks line "Kahn" towards Nadir made me think of Captain Kirk yelling out "KAHN!" lol.
bluebook1496 chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
AHHH its so good :)
godammit chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
...abandoned?
Precious Thing chapter 19 . 2/27/2012
Please continue i love this story!
derrydeb chapter 19 . 6/2/2011
WHY OH WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED? I've been checking back time and time again in hopes there's been an update to no avail. Has something happened to you? Could you please let us know if you're ever going to finish this story? I'm sorry if I sound brash, but this is why I no longer read works in progress. Too many times I would get all wrapped up in a story only to have the author abandon it. You have LOTS of good reviews so it's not like your story isn't good. So why no updates?
RedDeathLvr chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Damn! That was hot. Now I have to either take a cold shower or go after my hubby.
Eriksfan chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Helllooooo? Where are you? Please update soon. This story is really good. I want to know the ending.
rsbstarz chapter 19 . 12/25/2010
this story is great and your a great writer but how come you havent updated in sooo long? i really want to know what happens next please please please update
RentFan27 chapter 19 . 10/25/2010
COME BAAAAACK!
authorgirl chapter 12 . 4/11/2010
Please, Please update this story. I read all 19 chapters.
DaFatGnome chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
Wow. I love love love this story. The plot is great, and your writing makes me want to read more. However I see that you haven't updated in a rather long time. I hope you can get back to writing this story.

I cannot wait for the next installment, and I hope you update soon!