Reviews for A Moment in Time
Bellbird chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Wow. I really liked this as it was dramatic and heartwarming. It was so descriptive and I could see it happening in my head. Good job!

Bellbird xoxo
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Beautiful. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
InvitationToIllusion chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
wow. This is good. Awesome is the word. Great job! I'm glad everythiing turned out ok 4 u.

MonikaLou. :)
freaker chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
bally2cute chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This gave me chills. This has happened to me with my mother, so I can kinda of understand what you went through. This came across so real, and emotional. It was like watching a movie that was only just too dark and out of focus, hazy. Dean not having anyone else to call was so, so heart breaking. That last line made it even more so. I loved, loved, loved it. I'm glad tragedy was averted for you as it was for me.
windstar chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
awe...I hope everything is all right. This story was really well written, and thanks for the update.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
What an incredibly emotional and well-told story! I can tell it was written from the heart and from experience- and for that, I’m sorry. But I'm glad to know (based on your notes) that your situation turned out okay.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
My dad was hit by a car while crossing a street to join my mother, younger sister and I at our tap dance recital. He was ultimately ok, although the cartilage in his chest was torn from his sternum and that doesn't reattach, causing some problems forever.

I feel every second of this story. Well written and I enjoyed it as much as a reminder of that kind of thing can allow.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Im glad that tragity was adverted in your instance and hope that all is well! Really good little story though..great job as always.
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
I'm glad your tragedy was averted. And that Sam and Dean's one was too. I'm a sucker for happy endings. ;D

This was short and beautiful, and made me want to go give my sister and brother a hug. Thanks for sharing.
04238 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
That was captivating, I loved it... the premise was great, and how you expressed it was brilliant.

It had a gloomy sense to it, the way you wrote it, and that made me just read on and nice work, keep it up!