Reviews for How Did I Get Here?
liferscove2118 chapter 30 . 4/7/2013
I like that this appears to be pre george/izzie affair and even though Rape is a terrible thing this was about ten times better than dealing with the fallout from the affair or the cancer(and don't get me started on lexie).

great work.
Prongsie101 chapter 30 . 2/13/2011
Oh wow, I loved this.

You did an absolutely amazing job. :)

-Roxy
Pegzo chapter 30 . 12/6/2008
This is such a great fanfic!

I was just wondering...what do you mean when you say "Martha Stewart"?
Jen Drake chapter 30 . 1/20/2008
Having read this all in one day, I have to say this is one of the BEST stories I've read in quite a while. I stumbled upon it and loved it. I think you were spot-on with your characterizations and did them all justice. The writing was vivid and real and I wouldn't have changed a thing! Great job with this story!
themadones chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
im very moved by this story
aries03 chapter 30 . 8/8/2007
What a trully beautiful story. I saw it under my friend's favorite story list, and I loved it. Poor Izzie, though...she seems to have a lot of heartache, for I, too, had written a rape story involving Izzie that actually resulted in the birth of Hannah. Izzie is such a strong character. She has the power to overcome it, and that's what makes such a tragedy beautiful.
girlinterrupted22 chapter 30 . 8/3/2007
excellent. i favorited you. good job.
girlinterrupted22 chapter 25 . 8/3/2007
if the thing about being a grey's writer was a joke, well, you really COULD write for the show. this is great stuff. :-)
girlinterrupted22 chapter 22 . 8/3/2007
aw...:-(
girlinterrupted22 chapter 15 . 8/3/2007
nice twist.
girlinterrupted22 chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
this is good. really good. wow.
storybookluvr chapter 30 . 5/17/2007
this is an AMAZING story...just incredible! i cant believe its your first. you should definitely write more...i am incredibly impressed! well done ]
truelovepooh chapter 30 . 5/15/2007
Is it funny that I feel like we wrote this? Not that I had one single thing to do with it but what a wonderful and exciting adventure it's been and I not only got to read an amazing story I also made a friend. The journey that Izzie took is a difficult one, I would only wish that this would never happen to anyone, and yes it's a harsh subject but all through this story you handled it with grace and an ability most do not have. For you to write a story for the first time and start with this is amazing in itself. Ok so I would go on and on and make you really big headed :) I'm sad to see this end, but it was wonderful and I look forward to more stories from you.
CrystalTears730 chapter 30 . 5/14/2007
aw... that's so cute! SO sweet! I love Mcstizzie! _
AnywhereElse chapter 30 . 5/14/2007
*sigh* good work. i like it. sad that it's over, but it was good.