Reviews for Never Alone
Caeria chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
I think I've said this before in a review but it's a shame this was never finished. It had such good potential.
Nightia chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Please, keep writing, it's awesome, can't wait 'til next chapter!
Laurie chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Love your story. If you update it I will certaintly read it.

Love how you keep my attention from one chapter to another.
DirectionOfTime chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
Hey, I was really getting into this story! I really liked the pacing and good detail of both Kakashi's and Sakura's thoughts/feelings, they really added dimentions to the story and made it more interesting as a result!

I hope you still have some interest in this story and will be able to update it, I would enjoy reading this to conclusion.
always-kh chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
certainly erotic but heh way to ruin the mood there kakashi. lolz.

hmmm roommates oh that'll be interesting.
Tsubasa no Tsuki chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
oh, just as I was really getting into it. Please write more soon, I really like the storyline and I'm hooked. I promise to pester you iuntil you do Of course this will be your own fault for writing a good fanfic :P
Tsubasa no Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
I bring feedback Really like the story so far, it's nice when people get the balance for characters good. I like the way you make Sakura have a temper without exploding at any little remark, people do that so often it annoys me. Kakashi is good as well, a little bit O.C. but in a good (and believable) way. Am going to carry on reading now and will review again later (is hoping for lemons XD)
AmQaudrus chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
AWSOME!

give me more.

Love Q.
Jen Konoha chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
I love you, sorry I missed this update!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/21/2008
I just want to point out really quickly that in one chapter Kakashi had never looked at Sakura in a sexual way before, and in this chapter she's been his 'secret desire' for many years. Just a slight mix-up, I know it happens all the time in my writing.

This is a truly enjoyable KakaSaku. Keep it up!
LingeringGyspy chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
This is such a cute story! I love the interaction between the two of them, mostly because its almost always humorous. ) Which is how it should be.

Anywho, really good job and I can't wait until you get the time to update this story again!
moodiful819 chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Sorry this comes so late, I've been putting off reading fanfics. (I think the last time I read anything was back in march.) This was so great and the bar scene was hysterical. And though I should be hoping this rumor dies down, the temptation for drama is too much. Hope you update this soon. :)
Artemis 85 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
lol owned!
Leafreak chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
We need some fluff! I hope you can write new chapters soon.
Bakunawa chapter 7 . 6/9/2008