Reviews for Maybe Some Things Are That Simple
Asweetsymphony chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
How fluffy! How cute! And oh so sweet. Great Job!
ReverseTheCurse chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Dawwwwwwww that was really cute! You are quite a fine writer! I only wish I was as good as you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Loved it! Thanks for the awesome story!
Natsuki-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Very sweet. Its refreshing to read a RK fanfiction with so much innocence. I like those better and they fit the characters better too. This story was very cute and well writen good Jon.
Huhu Momo chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! I loved it! You have a great talent for writing these kinds of stories! And the atmosphere! GREAT!
kiyo-dono chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Kya x3 Yayy~~ this story was just so perfect. I LOVED IT *blush* Thanks...
Ookamigirl437 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i like it
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very cute and well written. I enjoyed it.
Rachika chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. I was looking for a nice fluffy one to read! :] The ending is my favorite, I read it twice!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
warm, sweet, and wonderful. the wonderfully paced, like sitting under a tree next to a slow moving stream one feels content and peaceful. nicely executed.

ginny
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Omg that was so f*ing CUTE! Kyah~! Omg.. I love it!

Ari chan
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
cute!
lilymaiden chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
wow, i love it!especially the part where kenshin asked kaoru to marry him, i feel like melting! how sweet! congrats for writing a great story. i have even started yet on mine because i'm new here and do not know how to compose one. how did you do it, may i ask?
Plyric chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Yet another beautiful story by you. So very very sweet and WAFFy! :)
StasyRed chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Do you mind if I translate Maybe Some Things Are That Simple into Russian?

I like it very much and really eager to share it with my friends, who don't speak English.

Than you for the story :)