Reviews for Beneath Closed Eyes
Puppetshow chapter 1 . 7/21
I find this fic quite interesting and I know you haven't updated this story since 2007 but I was wondering if this had a continuation, if it did I would really like to read it.
kiaradelioncourt chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I like it
SoundOfSilence chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So awesome ! Can't wait to see the next chapter (if there is one ...)
I love Ulquiorra, he is one of my favorite character in Bleach, but I think I'm gonna hate him XD
I love the plot and how you write it :) It's really nice !
custardmaker chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This is brilliant! I love the way you write Gin. Continue it please?
Mei Hitokiri chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
More please? *Puppy dog eyes* This is really good! *Grumbles at the fact that I can't write for toffee* The way you write Gin is perfect!
sicchan chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Err.. You won't continue this story, will you? Owhh~ it's such a waste.. It'll make a good story I think.. I like to see how miserable Gin was in this story, and how Ulquiorra could see how miserable Gin was.
SasUKE00006 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I must say, this is extreamly interesting...I can't wait for more chapters. XD
Ryuuzaki-kun chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Absolutely love this story. Though you havent updated it in a while, I'd love it if you did.

I just absolutely love the tone of this fic. And of course, there's Aizen x Gin with Aizen x Ulquiorra, that's just win _
moosemix chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I really wish you would continue. I am in love with your Gin!
Malbro King chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I know it's been a while since you had written this fic, but will you consider writing the next chapter? This story is truly interesting and I'm been reading this fic over and over again. So pretty please with a cherry on top?
jasminrt chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Best so far

My fav
blacklepperd chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was really good. I wish you would continue it... even if it has been a year since last updated. There really aren't enough good Gin/Aizen stories on fanfiction.
Bio-Electric Anemone chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Oh my god, that was sad. Very good though, dont worry about not being accurate about it, you are doing fine. Please write more? I really want to see how this story turns out.

-Bio Electric Anemone
Dorothy-TheInsaneArcobaleno chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
It's very you put my two favorite characters in conflict!T_T It is OOC,but after all,that's the beauty of fanfiction!And I have a single piece of 't listen to if they are anonymous.