Reviews for Fan Epilogue to Alone, Together
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 1 . 2h
This was very nicely done!
sportysoftballgirl11 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
What if they went and got married at the same Cathedral. Loved this story
Kajeha chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Wait wait wait... An epi-epilogue-logue to what is, quite literally, my favorite piece of fan fiction? Sheesh, Christmas came early this year!
But seriously thank you, anonymous writer. AT is the one piece of fan fiction across the board that I wished there was more of so this is a wonderful addition. It was sweet and a bit sad and just so perfect. Thank you.
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Wow, just wow.
You know, if it weren't for the fact that it was stated that this was written by an anonymous writer, I would've thought that this was written by you.
I wish that I knew who really wrote this, I would definitely check out their stories if they had any.
DarXe chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Cute
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is adorable! Whoever wrote this, brilliant job.
Vixdad chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Part of me really wishes that they had found the house and offered to buy it from the boy's parents. It would have been lovely to have allowed them a tiny piece of the world they fell in love in. They could have been able to come home and smile and see their home they were forced to leave behind so long ago and then curl up next to each other in the rooms they had such memories in and it would have been... perfect. but i guess i get the point of them denouncing it at the same time. i mean a large part of their growth in your original story was abandoning their old selves and forging their own path, together, with their own memories. so i understand the point of it, and maybe even respect this ending more as it was written by someone else but was still able to keep with the original feel of your story. anyway, very well written and a very good ending to even better story.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was a wonderful story! Whoever wrote it did a great job and should be very proud. I enjoyed reading it very much. It was just like Kim and Shego from "Alone Together".
Not only do they have my congratulations but you do too. Thank you for posting this wonderful story. It was a great epilogue for an epilogue.

u r awesome
froger495 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
nice i am whiting this when i like to normally just read but now you HAVE to comment to add a story to favs it looks like
Gracie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
thats realyl good. you shoud do one for Harry Potter. i'd read that!:) good luck!

Gracie
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I enjoyed that.
zarien chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
lol good job
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
hahah nice litle epilogue of an epilogue :D loved the fic and this epilogue is kinda funny lol :D
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Great work.
Gun Wraith chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
If the true author of this is reading this : I always did wonder whether or not they revisited the farmhouse after reading 'A,T'. This was a pleasant and, I feel, apt epilogue to 'A,T' and I'm very happy that you wrote it.

Yours,