Reviews for Destiny
yourmirroroferised chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
This was a lovely read. Thank you so much!
miss mcGonagle chapter 11 . 5/5/2007
"it was too late for them to stop loving each other"

Lords of Kobol, I loved that line!

This story was great...I loved the roulette chapter, you can only push Adama so far ;)

I love that she wears his ring in private...before I blather on any more I shall just say that the mix of drama and romance was brilliant.

kimbyann chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
Just a lovely story. Really enjoyed it. And I think you have a great grasp of the characters.
Quadrantje chapter 11 . 3/31/2007
Great story! I especially loved the stuff about Bill's ring. Very cute. And some very good writing here. Love it!

Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Aw, such a sweet ending. I really liked this story, good job.
Aerilon452 chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
i really loved this story. Roslin finally learning to trust Adama was great.
Lady Henrietta chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
I like that Laura's been wearing Bill's wedding ring. It's just adorable. The broken pencils were funny too. Dinner would indeed be interesting. I like the ending, good story. It's been suspenseful and fun to read. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
I love their silent exchanges and her comment, "That's quite a body count." I'm so glad she woke up. Very heart-warming chapter. Nice job :D.
Mariel3 chapter 11 . 3/9/2007
Aw...what a nice ending to a very entertaining story. Last chapter, I loved the line: "These days laughter always seemed to have its price." I thought that said an awful lot, and very well, too. The Epilogue was a very nice touch. It was good to have the little peek into the future, and to see that she wore his ring still...

Thanks for posting this! I'm looking forward to your next story!
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Oh, I like this! Glad that Baltar died, I think everyone hates that guy (I hope they kill him in the actual show). Hm, it seems to me that when Roslin wakes up she's going to be mad about the whole martial law, Baltar dying with no trial thing. Can't wait 'till next chapter.
Aerilon452 chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
I'm glad it was Baltar dead rather than Roslin. but i like this i hope you update soon.
Lady Henrietta chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
I like Bill's conclusion that he comes to when he is with Laura, and I liked the Caprican roulette thing, especially that Tigh left in an extra bullet, but that he would actually kill Baltar seems a tad ooc. I suppose though, having dealt with Leoben, Baltar was just the last straw. I look forward to what happens next and I hope that Laura wakes up soon. Good chapter :D.
Mariel3 chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Awesome. I love pissedoffBill. You did a great job with him playing with Baltar about being emotional. And Baltar's death? Awesome. Just the way I'd like to see it play out! This totally rocks. Really. Seriously.
Mariel3 chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
Seeing Adama out of his element in interesting. You've got a very tangled web of itnrigue happening here, and I'm lookign forward to watching it unravel. Thanks for the latest chapter!
Aerilon452 chapter 8 . 3/5/2007
I am so hooked on this story. i can't wait to read more.