Reviews for Mocha Latte With A Side Of Denial
timme chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
loved the repeated last line
spiritmind675 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ah-a fic at 4 and with much coffee in it-does it get any better? X3

It's sweet3
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
enjoyed this!
Trans chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
me again. haha. Anywho, I really liked how Tsuzuki figured out how to help Hisoka in the end, despite Hisoka trying to hide his lack of sleep with coffee.

You have a real knack for keeping everyone in charcter and still having a cohesive theme to your stories.
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
AW! That was sneaky of Tsuzuki. Very cute ending.
Lady Ichabod chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Actually, for something you say you wrote at 4 AM, there's no typos. Well, none that I noticed anyway...sorry to disappoint :-P I liked the story very much, very much, two thumbs up, most definately. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
akasha chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
i love the nearly scientific way you wrote this. very well written!
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
i reviewed, but looks like it didnt go through. anywho, the story was great! a few errors but nobody's perfect (hell, i make tons of errors) other than that, it was very nice _ i loved the last line 3 i adore it when a line used previously is changed slightly and used to end a fic, or when the title comes into play D

~Rin
laustic chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
That was adorable.
skyblue147 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Awwh! X3 *can't think of more suitable response right now* Wonderfully written!
Rhea-samma chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
"from the red scars which cover him like ribbons but lacking that particular childhood innocence" -that's a bit much. Could have been.. slightly more elegantly phrased.. There are a few run on sentences and one of your 'Tsuzuki' -'s didn't get italicised. Other than that, it's solid :3

And aww poor Hisoka. Doens't he know? "Rest is for the dead." XD

And I think Watari is like, the only one who can... like.. call Hisoka 'kid' and not have it come out... condescending XD