Reviews for Tomorrow Can Wait
Hermione Rae Zabini - Lupin chapter 7 . 5/25
you need to finish this!
Well, damn! I guess now I will just have to wait for the next chapter, even though I hope he will find a way to reach her. But to end this story with his death.. That is quite sadistic
Azafran chapter 7 . 5/3
It's hard to review when you thinks it's pointless; it's been so long I think it is unlikely that you will update this, but I'll try anyway. I really liked this, I had never though of Hermione/Godric together, but you've created a cute story involving them, I ship this now (lol). What's sad is that you left this at the middle of the plot! Did he kill himself for her? That's what you make us think but I'm sure you were about to twist the story. Anyway, I liked what I read, a real pity it is not complete!
asasasssss chapter 7 . 1/8
Hi ya! I know that you haven't updated in a while... But could you please update? The book is really good, and I would like to know what happens next!
RowenaIsKween chapter 7 . 1/6
What if Godric committed suicide because he couldn't bear with the thought of having lost Hermione forever?
Delilah Moon chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
I don't know if you still use this account or not but I hope you do. I hope that you just forgot about the story and not abandon it. I would love to read more of this if possible. This is a great story..hope to see more soon!
LydiaDC Lyra Jackson-Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is an amazing story and it has a great plot and the writing is excellent. I would really like for you to continue this story, it is amazing and I don't want it to be given up on. Please continue writing. Thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
You haven't updated in over five years! Please continue! It's amazing!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
I love your story, but you NEED to continue!
stacypotterblack chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I know it's been a long time since you last updated this story but would you PLEASE finish it? I really like it and I would love to see how you end it. )
SPB
pinkpetal34 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
PLEASE tell me your gonna finish this. even though it's been a long time, i hope you update.
Can somebody tell me why me chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I ak beggggging you to continue the story. pllllllzz
Belieber Twihard chapter 7 . 11/11/2013
Plz continue its really good
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
when are you going to update? I really like this story.
Nullified Sky chapter 7 . 7/4/2013