Reviews for Cliche Spoof of HermioneisaVampireFics
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
EsemmeTresemme chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
You are hilarious. Utterly hilarious. Congrats on a brilliant spoof.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I hope that Argus likes the new mop
easy.breezy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
bahahaha! Much like ;)
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
okay that was just... wow.. i mean.. really random wow
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
All I can say is Oh My God
these-truths chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is hilarious! I can't believe you said it was horrible writing; I think it's genius! *throws flowers* I actually haven't read any Hermione is a vampire fiction that involves her with Malfoy, but I have read it with Edward Cullen. Ugh. I HATE that pairing with a burning passion. I love it!
pageleaf chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Ha! That is amazing! I was all afraid when I saw the characters in this until I realized IT'S A PARODY! YAY! And a bloody amazing parody, at that! I thought, "Oh noes! It's another DracoHermione fic! What's a HP slasher to do? But wait, IT'S A PARODY!" Thanks for the laugh! Are there really Hermionevampire stories out there? I'd like to read some. (maybe there are actually some with a valid plot? Highly unlikely, but I'm hoping!)
siriusismyhero chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hahahahahaha MAXINE! I DIED! Oh, lovely spoof, darling. Hahahaha. Yay.
Eyes that are Windows to the Soul chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was freaking amazing. I had to keep myself from laughing cause I didn't want to wake everyone at my house up. It hit almost every cliche I could think of when it came to Hermione is a Vampire fics. Bravo
swquekds chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
lol, my favorite is the very blond mop...that was very funny, I myself don't read Vampire!Hermione fics, but on a whim, I decided to read one...and it seemed to follow your story as a guideline or something.

[SHAMELESS PLUG] You know, I totally wrote a similar Dramione should, uh. You should check that out. Yup. Cause...we'd be like connected. Or something.

morganna12 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
hahaha hilarious :D
theskyfell chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Okay, creepy. I totally have two freckles there *shudders*.
Makkah Mac chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
LMAO, OH MY GOD, that was funny.
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 5/11/2008

Wow. Just, you had me giggling, so this was fantastic.

Great spoof. I normally don't care for these but this was well written and witty, especially with the title of the book and the blood hound's song.

Nice job, sweet stuff.