Reviews for Howalon Flavored Lip Balm
Awwwwww! Make another one shot! HotaruXRuka forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Amo esta pareja es hermosa *_*
Clisaaaa chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
i love it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Make another one soon please!
Zzoe1001 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I'd like to have hawalon flavored lip balm! Anyways, LOVE the story! So cute!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
next hmmmmm lol great loved it!
Hilaire chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I'm rather late with this, but a sequel, yay. I don't know if you'll still be able to read this review, but I'm sending one anyway. :)

You know, it's interesting how easy it is to imagine Sumire being angry with Mikan because the latter supposedly kissed Ruka, although it is more interesting to think how she would react if she found out that it was actually Hotaru who did.

Oh my gosh hahaha; I can't believe Sumire is this daring to ask Ruka to make her his first kiss. On another note, Ruka trips more than necessary; I sure hope he doesn't have problems with coordination, considering three-quarters of the time he's awake, he's running from his fan girls. I'm glad Hotaru managed to pull Sumire off of Ruka just in time; and, seriously, that guy needs to speak his mind more instead of keeping his thoughts to himself. Whatever happened to being assertive and all that.

'Imai, come back! I'm still in the Danger Zone!' After reading this, I just realized how ironic it is that Ruka is running away from Hotaru and her blackmailing schemes BUT at the same time depending on her for, err, protection from the fan girls.

Oops, retracting my remark about Ruka asserting himself. Apparently it always turns out wrong as soon as the words escape his lips. Oh my. How sad hahaha. :) This is when I most like Natsume; when he's quiet and cool even when Ruka is already in so much trouble.

Aha. There will be a next time hohoho. Oh, Ruka. You're such an idiot.

This was very cute, like the first one. Well done. :)
Trician Creed chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
love it :D hotaru-chan is so cute :D
127summerwings chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I HOPE you make the sequal! I really like this fic and the other one! Seriously! It's good! Amazing!
KidTantei chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
What? So basically a kiss everytime he does something wrong. Huh...

"That traitor!" LOL. And, "FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOM!" isn't it weird when people shout that? At least he shouted that IN HIS HEAD. Something you wrote made me think. "Crap, aren't guys supposed to be stronger than girls!" Well, what if Ruka was cross-dressing and he didn't know it? Which is impossible, but if you think about it, why wasn't he stronger than Permy! LOL.

Anyway, that was great.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
LOVE it SOO much!
SmilingArtist chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Please write a squeal to this!

I love it~!
lovelyslickyvixen chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
lol. just like the first one, its super cute!

i really gotta get back to making more rukaxhotaru fics.. sigh!
bye bye to this account chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Nice story!Let me know if you decide to write a third part.
Sherly chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
THE-THIRD-PART!I-WANT-TO-READ-IT-NOW!...hehe...pretty please? With cherries on top?