Reviews for The Instruments of Darkness
machievelli chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Posted 2 December 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down for the second time in six months with a virus in June of 2012. Then in November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

KOTOR in the Unknown system: As the climactic battle begins, Carth races to stop the reborn Darth Revan if he can.

The piece starts out well with a lot of angst as Carth remembers the carnage. Another piece I wish I could read to the end.

Pick of the Week tied for Best of the Week
Jen DeClan chapter 4 . 9/9/2008
OK, that was just too funny! Tee hee
Jen DeClan chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Oh! I have never had that scene. Half the time my girl cannot get Carth to fall for her and I end up letting her fall to the dark side because he does not love her when I play the game. Have you heard the g4TV announcement BioWare is working on K3? Are they finally going to do it? I hope so! I looked upall your stories and am reading them. This was heart-wrenching.
Nina of the Galaxy chapter 4 . 9/15/2007
This was a powerful story about how love is the ultimate price for anything. I really found that message in the story not to mention the spoof was pretty good. I would have loved it if Carth lived but I understand your reason behind killing him. It was very good and I loved it. You write very well and hopefully you can keep the work up. I don't have any comments about the writing itself but it was good. Keep it up and keep em coming.
PadawanMage chapter 4 . 4/8/2007
“Revan, Smevan, no form…no travel.” LOL!

Geez, I heard bad credit cards can be the death of you, but c'mon! ;-)
PadawanMage chapter 3 . 4/8/2007
WHOA! Revan pulling a double betrayal! Great ending and makes me wonder where the b*tch will go from here?
PadawanMage chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
I'm so sorry for not reviewing the rest of this story!

"She looked down at the pathetic creature that had been her apprentice, and she yawned."

She yawned! Damn, talk about adding insult to injury. I almost felt sorry for Malak.
Son Kenshin chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Interesting story...damn, Dark Revan is sure evil...

Nice parody chapter.
Rogue chapter 4 . 3/10/2007
Damn, you are funny, girl. What a 180.
Rogue chapter 3 . 3/10/2007
Still kicking butt, huh? Man, you are a mean one. I did not see that coming. You have fallen to the dark side, my dear.
Thug-4-Less chapter 4 . 3/7/2007
Ha! Awesome.
Thug-4-Less chapter 3 . 3/2/2007
What a finale. You really know how to make the reader twist in the wind, don't you? Another job very well done.

Thanks for writing!

P.S. Congrats on the excellent shooting!
Jord chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
Oh yeah! Think UA might want to air this one to all us SW junkies?
sharinganavenger chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Damn. Didn't see THAT coming. Nice spinoff, seriously. It's kind of fitting that this Revan would do that. Loving him, but still killing him. That was really, really awesome.
I am no longer available chapter 2 . 3/1/2007
Sad and dark. Nice descriptions overall, though near the end, you got into "telling" rather than showing.

Looking forward to the next.

BaM