Reviews for Evil Beast Boy's Fanciful Exploits in Perdition
FancifulPen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Really takes the meaning of the term, "own personal hell" to the next level. Makes you wonder if this is really happening, or if this is Evil BB's punishment, and is only occurring in his mind.
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Fool, you can't be a master of evil and cry! I can't wait for the continuation.
xxGOTHGIRLxx13 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I always hated long lines
KrC chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Amazing story, another incredibly well written creation from you, no idea how you keep doing it.

Loved the 'ten letter word for Batman' I actually counted the letters for Bruce Wayne, hah! You made me laugh and want to yell 'Serves you right!' for what he did in Dopplegangers but then I felt really sad and sympathetic for him in the end, poor sick twist Trickster.

Are you going to keep going on with this storyline? (including Dopplegangers non Grata as well as this)
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
hmm... well, evil BB, come ask me for tips on how to get to the front of the line, eh? okay, first thing is get rid of those enforcer bastards. sneak up on one, rip thier head off, or just eat their freaking heart out.
jjgonejello chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
It's amazing how close this story is to many lives of teens across the world. Oh course, not many teens are grey-skinned, evil-obsessed, red-eyed changlings, but hey, whatever. It's still good.
The Critique chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
It's amazing how difficult it is to find unique material like this.

The story is cleverly written and has a surprisingly melancholy ending for what initially looks entirely comedic; good dynamo of emotions :P
ahilty chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Heh, I always thought that waiting rooms came from someplace, well, demonic.

Great work, as always. Is this a oneshot, or are you going to continue it?