Reviews for Life's Choices
thrnbrooke chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Continue! Harry you idiot!
maddy bo peep chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
aw

that's all i can say to your stories!

they're so sad, but i love them!

please continue them!

they're awesomely awesome, but always stop at the best part

:]
fifespice chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
oh your mean both are in love with teh other but toos cared to do naything and harrys with this tom bloke adn thinks to make it serious he cnat do that he andd racoa re perfect for each other just lock them up in a room togetehr till tehy snog each otehr senseless lol
fifespice chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
aww poor draco did he ever find out his father was behind his mothers murder and whats with all the flashbacks
fifespice chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
poor draco but least harry eventually seen that dumbledore was using him
fifespice chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
so dracos in love with harry and doenst wnat to admit ti so what is pansy goign to say to hermioen about it? and that poor girl/lady who was murdered
Kankuro lover-T chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
woww!-KUWI
malfoyharry chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Hahahaha... that elephant juice thing is halarious! Where did you ever come up with it? I am totally going to use that on my friends and see if they figure out what it really looks like they are saying. But on with the story. I feel so bad for Draco! To be beaten up by his once "friends", his own house. I hope no one finds out about being in the Griffindor common room or he might get beat up again. I hope Hermione can fix him!

Until then,

malfoyharry
slytheringrl17 chapter 3 . 2/28/2007
i like it update soon
Chi Kartalia chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
OUCH! My hair hurts I can no longer tell when is now, when was past, and when was further back...AH

But seriously, when are you going to get back to the real story? I know you had reviews asking if you could go back, but now you have a review requesting to GO BACK TO THE REAL STORY! hehe

~Chi_
Julia chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
oh so very wonderful
Kankuro lover-T chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
AWSOME PLEASE WIRTE MORE!
slytheringrl17 chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
i like it update soon
Chi Kartalia chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Oh my god, will you stop trying to kill me? WHEN THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO START DATING? well, by teh way, it's me again, but you need to blue yourself to the computer until you actually make them realize that they belong together(wow, that took a lot to say, I generally don't like harryxdraco pairings, but it's stories like yours that truely try to convert me...succesfull)

For God's sake, why are you still reading my insignifigant rambling when you could be writing, damn you!

heehee~Chi_
malfoyharry chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Poor Draco. Having to watch his mother's death. But how did they know Draco was watching? And what is elephant juice? At least something good came from it. Draco and Harry became friends. If only Draco could get the courage to make it more then that. Nice chapter, can't wait for the next! Update soon!

Until then,