Reviews for African Skies and Canadian Whiskey
zofie15 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Such a cunning story. I totaly enjoy reading it. I only wish it would continue. Bui I have time I can wait as long as needed. As always thank you for sharing your wonderful stories and keep up the great work. Looking forwart do new chapters. :)
coley182 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
This story is great! I' was hoping to see more bit seen this hasn't been updated since 2007 :( but anyways great great story
sundes2013 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Oh no...
sundes2013 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Wow. This story is getting better and why am I reading this until now?
sundes2013 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Very nice, wow awesome story. Ororo is going through tough times, Logan is trying to comfort her but unsure if she still loves Forge ( spell his name wrong before), Jean is sort of jealousy, and all the other conflict. I am watching this before mt eyes. I really like now Ororo and Logan is becoming more like friends than enemy. Very cute and innocent kiss. Adorable. It is about caring and love and not really sex and lust if that makes sense.
sundes2013 chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
My favorite part:

"Did you do that?" he asked when his shivering suddenly ceased. The snow was petering out as a warm wind embraced him.

"It's what I do."

"That's amazing," he said, smiling again.

Yes. Yes it is amazing. Having control over the weather never ceased to amaze Ororo.

"You're amazing."

"No. No I'm not," she said, immediately filled with guilt. I'm selfish and stubborn and mean and ornery.

"Yeah, you are. You're putting up with all this and me. I don't know what I can do to thank you for everything. I didn't even think about Valentine's Day. Guess I never really celebrated holidays much before."

"Probably because you don't have many memories. That has to be hard," she said, her voice lighter now, even sympathetic.

"I'm used to it."

"I don't know how I'd feel if . . ."

"It's no big deal, you'd adjust; you're a pretty strong lady."

That astounded her. She felt sick to her stomach and very, very small.

"If it helps any I promise to be the best temporary husband you'll ever have. Think I told you that before. I meant it too," he said.

"Um . . . that's nice of you." I guess.

"Through all that sickness and health and for richer and poorer stuff but of course if you strike it rich we share and share alike."

She almost laughed. It really wasn't funny. She did smile. He was at least trying she gave him that.

He put an arm around her and rubbed her shoulder as if to warm her up and she sighed. Trying or not he had a long way to go.

"This is incredible isn't it?" he said, taking in the beauty of the sunset.

"Yes," she breathed. It was.

I really like how Logan is trying to make effort to have this relationship work out, he is so adorable. Ororo, why can you see that! Stubborn.

At first, I didn't like the way Ororo was acting in this story, she doesn't seem to have propriety, becoming pregnant and making out with Forgo in the car, and not really concern about Logan's deportation. If that makes sense. She sort of disgusts me. Then reading up to this point, I sort of feel sorry for Ororo. She is going through the hardships like after breaking up with Forgo ( if that is his name) and now dealing with a difficult relationship with Logan. You show a different side of her that she is not "perfect." You show that relationships are not easy so you made it realistic. STILL I am hoping that Ororo can change her ways and apologize to Logan for her behavior.

I really like how you are taking your time to allow their relationship to develope, not rushing them to say " i love you" to one another.

Anyway, I like this story so far and you are an awesome author so I know you know what you are doing.
Hollydoor chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
Abhhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck all who use Clift hangers when the hell are going going to updated
nakala chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
So I have read this again for the second time and I am so glad to see where this goes I mean you are one of my favorite storm fic writers
so Yeah great story and I can't wait to see how it unfolds
nakala chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
funny the ending was funny
nakala chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
the premise for this is ridiculous and i love it wolverine being deported amazing
BritThroughStormsStrength chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Lol I definitely hope u update I mean how are they gonna work this out. Please please update :)...please
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I like it so far. Interesting idea.
OEJS chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is a great story. I hope you continue with it. )
4321 chapter 10 . 8/7/2009
please finsh this story it really good and i want them to be together
Ladyluck523 chapter 10 . 3/13/2009
Hello! I've recently become interested in X-Men fanfics and the ROLO pairing because of the new Wolverine cartoon. I've read several of your fics already and I'm really enjoying this one. The twists and turns are surprising. I also was sceptical that you could build a believable relationship between Storm and Wolverine so quickly but it's turned out to be one of the more heartbreaking stories I've read. Very nicely done! And I love the inclusion of the "pep squad"! I wish more rolo fics would use the kids. Anyway, I noticed that you have not updated in some time and I hope you still will continue this fic. I will cross my fingers and put this story on alert. Thanks for writing so many enjoyable rolo fics!